Metadiscussion

Kill these jeetmojis

:cat::dog::cheeky::disgusted::flushed::looking::pleading::sick::diva::hunk::serious: >
/ 7
YOU ARE BURNING IN HELL BECAUSE EMOJIS CONTENT IS BETTER
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
YOU ARE BURNING IN HELL BECAUSE EMOJIS CONTENT IS BETTER
:fact:
BIG SEXY TOMMY PARKY
Post #79323
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
YOU ARE BURNING IN HELL BECAUSE EMOJIS CONTENT IS BETTER
I'm sorry cobson :sad:
rXqW↗
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Show quoted text
YOU ARE BURNING IN HELL BECAUSE EMOJIS CONTENT IS BETTER
I'm sorry cobson :sad:
FIRST WARNING
APOLOGIZE OR BE DETAINED BY THY EMOJI TROLL POLICE
rXqW↗
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Show quoted text
YOU ARE BURNING IN HELL BECAUSE EMOJIS CONTENT IS BETTER
I'm sorry cobson :sad:
No, no need to be... Ignore these literal-who attention whores
Noob↗
rXqW↗
Show quoted text
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Show quoted text
YOU ARE BURNING IN HELL BECAUSE EMOJIS CONTENT IS BETTER
I'm sorry cobson :sad:
No, no need to be... Ignore these literal-who attention whores
FIRST WARNING
You're right by the way, these nuurumojies suck
Noob↗
You're right by the way, these nuurumojies suck
christchunk
WHY ARE TROLLS SLEEPING :sleeping:
rayenari↗
Noob↗
Show quoted text
You're right by the way, these nuurumojies suck
christchunk
Derailnigger Obsessed with mi kek
cheeky won
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
WHY ARE TROLLS SLEEPING :sleeping:
Not much else to do while detained
whyyy they're cute
moidslayer↗
whyyy they're cute
Gaaaayy
Noob↗
rayenari↗
Show quoted text
christchunk
Derailnigger Obsessed with mi kek
u worship a jew lol
Shitmin forced emojis
Randal probably worked very hard on them
nakukoro↗
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Show quoted text
WHY ARE TROLLS SLEEPING :sleeping:
Not much else to do while detained
#IQMAXX
/ 7
Log in to reply to this thread.