Do you think that the Soysphere should be more consistent with their statements?
Well I seen this post on Xitter about the Junko Furuta's article on the 'ki and I agree with mostly of it (specially with the braniggers) but many users quoted the post saying that the soyteen are hypocrites for "these people are complaining about a horrible death but they are post DNB, gore, and mocking about the Charlotte Fostage's suicide.
It's obvious that many who post DNB are just failtrolls but they have a point about the gore —I've seen this on the Sharty— and mocking to a minor's suicide.
I known that Junko's case more horrible than them but for be a Moralgod at leat we need to be more consistent in our acts.



It's obvious that many who post DNB are just failtrolls but they have a point about the gore —I've seen this on the Sharty— and mocking to a minor's suicide.
I known that Junko's case more horrible than them but for be a Moralgod at leat we need to be more consistent in our acts.
No posts yet.
Log in to reply to this thread.