/ 2
1 month ago#2116804
I don't know
1 month ago#2116822
Zwedon↗
I don't know
I just know for a fact that salt is gonna remove approver names next
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#2116833
Just add janny codes, not that hard to do
1 month ago#2116837
ClanDestiny↗
Just add janny codes, not that hard to do
What is a janny code
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2116845
We have the right to know the individuals behind the decisonf os this site
1 month ago#2116855
Cincinnatus↗
We have the right to know the individuals behind the decisonf os this site
Cold take. Tsmt doe
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#2116856
BrapArmstrong1228↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
Just add janny codes, not that hard to do
What is a janny code
Something like "4521 deleted your post" "6762 banned this guy"
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2116865
ClanDestiny↗
BrapArmstrong1228↗
Show quoted text
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
Just add janny codes, not that hard to do
What is a janny code
Something like "4521 deleted your post" "6762 banned this guy"
>Being banned by 6767
Post #261154
1 month ago#2116867
ClanDestiny↗
BrapArmstrong1228↗
Show quoted text
What is a janny code
Something like "4521 deleted your post" "6762 banned this guy"
Do you think that salt is gonna ruin this site eventually?
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

1 month ago#2116870
JCLA was behind that ban btw
1 month ago#2116879
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
JCLA was behind that ban btw
Hard to believe that jcla is dead giga baby
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#2116891
everyone agrees
1 month ago#2116897
Who in xheir right mind would vote no?
Dino↗
everyone agrees
1 month ago#2116902
>lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha##Admin votes for no
1 month ago#2116905
LOLKEK SAID NO GEEGEGEGEGEG
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2116910
Anyphono who votes no should eb suspected as an undercover mawd
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2116916
Cincinnatus↗
Anyphono who votes no should eb suspected as an undercover mawd
No meds are a mawd cabal psyop I refuse to take them
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2116918
meds make yu trans, I refuse to take it
1 month ago#2116920
@lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha elaborate or we 'ape you:horny:
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.