Metadiscussion

Can we not spam anymore

all of a sudden, these captchas pop up every single time i spam now.
I can handle once every like 30 mins but it pops up every single time i post one reppey whilst I spam.
How did you fail 9 + 2 bro
Zonky↗
How did you fail 9 + 2 bro
I put 11 and it still said verification failed
Nobeidore↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
How did you fail 9 + 2 bro
I put 11 and it still said verification failed
Must not be the right answer then
I just got another captcha switchin to this page lmao
Just do the captcha slowly, bro.
ClanDestiny↗
Just do the captcha slowly, bro.
You're baiting me.
how old are you to not know 9+2
inflesi↗
how old are you to not know 9+2
Stop
Post #245179
Nobeidore↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
how old are you to not know 9+2
Stop
Post #245179
no
bump
Zonky↗
How did you fail 9 + 2 bro
das giga doe
>Failing 9+2
Post #275959
The answer is 92, try that.
I was genuinely contemplating my intelligence when tried to answer a 16+9 question without counting my fingers and I got stuck:brainlet:
NECROBUMP!
BrapArmstrong1228↗
NECROBUMP!
jan-jans ban him now
ClanDestiny↗
BrapArmstrong1228↗
Show quoted text
NECROBUMP!
jan-jans ban him now
>Mane dis like le '84 o algo like that
Mane dis like le '84 o algo like that
Post #270889
BrapArmstrong1228↗
I was genuinely contemplating my intelligence when tried to answer a 16+9 question without counting my fingers and I got stuck:brainlet:
giga
Log in to reply to this thread.