Metadiscussion

Referendum: Curb gallery comment spam

Gallery rule 10:
It is forbidden to post the same thing under a post that you've already posted in the last 12 hours. Getting around this by changing a character or two is punishable as per moderator digression. This includes (though not limited to)
- Images
- Links
- Phrases
Exceptions:
- Being prompted to do so or if it contributes to a conservation in a meaningful way
You are allowed, however, to post the same thing under a single post multiple times

Reason:
Ever been browsing the gallery and seem the same nigger comment the same thing under every fucking post? There's no blacklist for comments, it's annoying, and has been a problem since the conception of the nuuru.
Explanations:
1. 12 hours seems fair imo. Seeing the same shit in the comments under every post I click on gets tiring fast
2. Kinda hard to make a blanket "no spam" rule when discussion and shitflinging exist. This aims to kill the mindless meaningless spam while still allowing for normal discussion to exist.
3. A decently big obstacle I came across was shitflinging. You can still brap up posts as you please, you just need different material for each post you rape.

Agree?

Referendums are a dead thing
Yeah, yeah that sounds like a really good deal... but I think I got a better one.
How about, I give you the finger-

-and you give me my phonecall.
Scuttlefuck↗
Referendums are a dead thing
:neutral: they were intended for users to have a voice and suggest changes for concerns they might have
It was just spammed by hunks immediately after it was introduced and that sorta ruined it for the time being
Referendums being rare should be normal in theory
oscari↗
Yeah, yeah that sounds like a really good deal... but I think I got a better one.
How about, I give you the finger-

-and you give me my phonecall.
Post #280514
netherite↗
Gallery rule 10:
It is forbidden to post the same thing under a post that you've already posted in the last 12 hours. Getting around this by changing a character or two is punishable as per moderator digression. This includes (though not limited to)
- Images
- Links
- Phrases
Exceptions:
- Being prompted to do so or if it contributes to a conservation in a meaningful way
You are allowed, however, to post the same thing under a single post multiple times
Reason:
Ever been browsing the gallery and seem the same nigger comment the same thing under every fucking post? There's no blacklist for comments, it's annoying, and has been a problem since the conception of the nuuru.
Explanations:
1. 12 hours seems fair imo. Seeing the same shit in the comments under every post I click on gets tiring fast
2. Kinda hard to make a blanket "no spam" rule when discussion and shitflinging exist. This aims to kill the mindless meaningless spam while still allowing for normal discussion to exist.
3. A decently big obstacle I came across was shitflinging. You can still brap up posts as you please, you just need different material for each post you rape.

Agree?

spamming comments is this site culture, deal with it nigger
Kino idea that will make all the attention whores ack
Log in to reply to this thread.