57 replies·1314 views

Current situation

Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1922950
Let me start this by saying I HATE Janny drama. People should care more about recent events than raisinty janny scuffles. Musty is offline, Cobble is a user currently - with all mediations there is no one else to resolve this. Qwote made a big point about false accusations especially regarding Rules 1-4, this isn't helping.

The people I am defending - I have no affiliation with beyond Soybooru. I think the closest I have is Zonky and that's because he's just another mod that works with me. I'm doing this to acquit a party I'm not affiliated with. I'm a neutral defender. I've been told one side of the story, and that's the only side of the story I've been told. I don't get on well with everyone else, especially MarketPliers.
@Zonky, @Slvt4BIBISI, @MarketPliers, @GoyRoyaleWon and to many extent @MoistPepper are all positively innocent.
This is the only piece of evidence Nabbv is working off regarding their bans:

Nabbv and Glisterald are claiming that this is a hostile discord server where they plan to dox Musty, when that isn't the case - literally in the image itself. These are just people who have distanced themselves from the soysphere, or are planning to- and want to stay in contact. Zonky claimed this to me 4 hours when I asked him why he got banned on the wiki- I have spent the last 4 hours arguing with Nabbv over what is the most benign congregation in recent history. This is not a discord server. Why would they immediately shut down talks of doxxing, if they are a hostile soycord? Doesn't make any sense.

The person who leaked this was essentially forced to by Glisterald. This is a retarded janny scuffle that had to come out in public because neither Nabbv nor Glisterald is helping the situation. Nabbv isn't coming to a resolution where we bring back everyone who isn't Nickers (the person who jokingly suggested doxxing Mustymoo) and ask them everything needed. Zonky was already willing to do so with the entire team.

Stop fucking doctoddlering about this. Refute this or stop threatening to ban me over R3, @Nabbv.
If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm more than happy to talk to someone about this than someone who I've spent 4 hours trying to negotiate a false ban with.
Falsely banned phonos, please go ahead and prove your innocence since people have already branded you as a hostile soycorder who wants to kill everybody.
/ 3
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1922963
Also @Glisterald hasn't even given me veritable proof about any of his bans. He claims that he "has something" and then ghosts me for an hour. I'm forced to take @Zonky's word for it
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#1922966(edited 1 month ago)
It’s legit just a place we talk about games and other raisin moistpepper was planning on leaving the sphere and I like talking to him
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#1922969

Post #220315
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1922977
Zonky↗
It’s legit just a place we talk about games moistpepper was planning on leaving the sphere and I like talking to him
@Glisterald is yet to prove this is the case
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#1922988
Funnybenny18↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
It’s legit just a place we talk about games moistpepper was planning on leaving the sphere and I like talking to him
@Glisterald is yet to prove this is the case
what if it was the scary hackerman website known as 4chan that tried to 'ox mrs. claus though :nailbiter:
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#1922989
Funnybenny18↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
It’s legit just a place we talk about games moistpepper was planning on leaving the sphere and I like talking to him
@Glisterald is yet to prove this is the case
Everything you said in your post is on point and I gave you that screenshot after I got banned so he banned me for no reason
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

1 month ago#1922990
Wow
Vergilius

O Fortuna, velut luna, statu variabilis

1 month ago#1922994
>cordsnca
just ban em for that I genuinely don't care
Post #275428
Funnybenny18

Never Tell The World Your Dreams.

1 month ago#1922997
Zlatan↗
Funnybenny18↗
Show quoted text
@Glisterald is yet to prove this is the case
what if it was the scary hackerman website known as 4chan that tried to 'ox mrs. claus though :nailbiter:
Prime MarketPlierscord is outside your door
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#1923000
Vergilius↗
>cordsnca
just ban em for that I genuinely don't care
Post #275428
we should ban your ass for edating pooners
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#1923005
I just woke up like 20 min ago give me a sec.
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#1923015
huh what what happened
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1923017
Bruh
Aryan_warrior

protons #1 salesman

1 month ago#1923021
Ok
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#1923026
In short a lot of people I knew were leaving the sphere because of smuglet porn and they were not going to use the booru anymore so I figured that it would be nice to create a place for us to talk that’s about it
Patagon

spamming bait

1 month ago#1923030
trvth tsar bomba
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

1 month ago#1923044
I don’t think I was awake when that was sent I don’t remember it and literally everyone said no lol.
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#1923055
Zonky↗
In short a lot of people I knew were leaving the sphere because of smuglet porn and they were not going to use the booru anymore so I figured that it would be nice to create a place for us to talk that’s about it
ok so snca
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#1923063
Dino↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
In short a lot of people I knew were leaving the sphere because of smuglet porn and they were not going to use the booru anymore so I figured that it would be nice to create a place for us to talk that’s about it
ok so snca
Basically
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.