Metadiscussion

Allegedly, anybaldi who posted in an ID enabled thread on the sharty from 2024 to now has had their IPs leaked.

If this is true
:jsid::jsid::jsid::jsid::jsid:
Fest303↗
If this is true
:jsid::jsid::jsid::jsid::jsid:
it's true kek

I have a dynamic ip so im safe and immune to any hacker though
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
Fest303↗
Show quoted text
If this is true
:jsid::jsid::jsid::jsid::jsid:
it's true kek
Good thing I've only posted over there with a raisinty laptop I've sold long ago
Thank goodness I joined in 2025
pantokrator↗
Thank goodness I joined in 2025
If you posted on there you're still fucked, it includes everyone who posted from 2024 to today
Or yesterday
Deece↗
i saw the list, bruh my ip is not there wtf
Fest303↗
pantokrator↗
Show quoted text
Thank goodness I joined in 2025
If you posted on there you're still fucked, it includes everyone who posted from 2024 to today
but what is there to do with billions of IPs unless you have even more info on a specific phono
Log in to reply to this thread.