9 replies·236 views

>nuurucacas genuinely believe quote and salt are different people

1 month ago#1914897
Post #272166
Cobblefan

FreeJodiArias

1 month ago#1914905
>joined: april 20 2026
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1914906
Not me
1 month ago#1914909
Cobblefan↗
>joined: april 20 2026
that's aryan shemmycuck
1 month ago#1914914
can nusois stop talking in third person
KupalleNight

may randomly start brapping about belarus

1 month ago#1914939
Colorlesspy↗
can nusois stop talking in third person
accounts registered yesterday are already oldgiga
1 month ago#1914969
KupalleNight↗
Colorlesspy↗
Show quoted text
can nusois stop talking in third person
accounts registered yesterday are already oldgiga
that means im the great great ancestor of dr. roachskin
KupalleNight

may randomly start brapping about belarus

1 month ago#1915011
Colorlesspy↗
KupalleNight↗
Show quoted text
accounts registered yesterday are already oldgiga
that means im the great great ancestor of dr. roachskin
Post #264827
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

1 month ago#1915022
AshkeNazi↗
Post #272166
Snca and I hope you die of aids zellig troon
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

1 month ago#1915042
Brapzellig
Log in to reply to this thread.