51 repliesยท784 views
I initially wanted to take this website seriously but now I see it's just as retarded as soyjak.party, if not more
1 month ago#1905870
Title. Looking from the outside in and seeing people like Warrior-Z, I thought it'd be a nice spot for discussion to thrive. But it seems like some of y'all are the masters of ad-hoc fallacy and are the tightest, most wet cocksleeves for the moderation, so I see no reason to bother.
>not retyping allat so it's going in /gen/

>not retyping allat so it's going in /gen/
1 month ago#1905877
Haha
1 month ago#1905887
That's the conclusion I've already reached. Niggers really just speak for the sake of it...
RestfulDreams
Listening to Boards of Canada
1 month ago#1905891
eh, there are some great conversations Iโve had on this site, but it almost every user resorts to sh.itflinging and attacking the character of someone rather than their points
RestfulDreams
Listening to Boards of Canada
1 month ago#1905914
tsmt. People really need to stop caring about some random slopjak. WHO GIVES A SH.ITthis website is much worse than party, it degraded a lot for the past 3 months and there's literally no other discussion other than being obsessed with soysphere drama, moderation drama and baiting non-existent nusois
Log in to reply to this thread.







