30 replies·382 views

why gore is bad and should be banned on the sharty (definitive)

cropson

cropson

1 month ago#1901911
i can convince even the strongest gore enthusiasts that its bad with one simple question
what if you had mirror-touch synesthesia?
(mirror-touch synesthesiais a neurological trait where a person automatically feels physical touch, pressure, or pain on their own body when they see another person experience it.)
/ 2
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

1 month ago#1901920
WHEN I SEE THE BEHEADING OR THROAT CUTING VIDS I RUB MY NECK DOES THAT COUNT
1 month ago#1901924
>wordswordswordswords
wordswordswords
cropson

cropson

1 month ago#1901926
Margarine_Man↗
WHEN I SEE THE BEHEADING OR THROAT CUTING VIDS I RUB MY NECK DOES THAT COUNT
yup and now your head is gonna explode and you'll be banned off pornhub
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

1 month ago#1901928
Margarine_Man↗
WHEN I SEE THE BEHEADING OR THROAT CUTING VIDS I RUB MY NECK DOES THAT COUNT
And what do you do when you see the ball cutting videos
Celtic_Aryan

Bojangles Rules Over All

1 month ago#1901929
Cacatron↗
>wordswordswordswords
wordswordswords
>Glub Glub Glub Glub Glub Glub Glub
Glub Glub Glub Glub
1 month ago#1901930
Marigold↗
Margarine_Man↗
Show quoted text
WHEN I SEE THE BEHEADING OR THROAT CUTING VIDS I RUB MY NECK DOES THAT COUNT
And what do you do when you see the ball cutting videos
personally i jerk off
cropson

cropson

1 month ago#1901935
Marigold↗
Margarine_Man↗
Show quoted text
WHEN I SEE THE BEHEADING OR THROAT CUTING VIDS I RUB MY NECK DOES THAT COUNT
And what do you do when you see the ball cutting videos
he does what your mom does to deez nuts
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

1 month ago#1901939
cropson↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
And what do you do when you see the ball cutting videos
he does what your mom does to deez nuts
I think that was uncalled for
Celtic_Aryan

Bojangles Rules Over All

1 month ago#1901944
Cacatron↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
And what do you do when you see the ball cutting videos
personally i jerk off
di di bluden
cropson

cropson

1 month ago#1901946
Marigold↗
cropson↗
Show quoted text
he does what your mom does to deez nuts
I think that was uncalled for
your mom calls for deez freaking nuts kid
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

1 month ago#1901948
cropson↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
I think that was uncalled for
your mom calls for deez freaking nuts kid
Come on now
cropson

cropson

1 month ago#1901949
Marigold↗
cropson↗
Show quoted text
your mom calls for deez freaking nuts kid
Come on now
your mom come on deez nuts
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

1 month ago#1901954
cropson↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
Come on now
your mom come on deez nuts
We get it
cropson

cropson

1 month ago#1901957
Marigold↗
cropson↗
Show quoted text
your mom come on deez nuts
We get it
your mom gets deez nuts pretty often
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

1 month ago#1901960
cropson↗
Marigold↗
Show quoted text
We get it
your mom gets deez nuts pretty often
Are you done?
cropson

cropson

1 month ago#1901963
Marigold↗
cropson↗
Show quoted text
your mom gets deez nuts pretty often
Are you done?
takes a while for your mom to be done with deez nuts
1 month ago#1901964
But i dont
cropson

cropson

1 month ago#1901984(edited 1 month ago)
SerChuddietheStrong↗
But i dont
dont watchit anyway
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

1 month ago#1902089
Marigold↗
Margarine_Man↗
Show quoted text
WHEN I SEE THE BEHEADING OR THROAT CUTING VIDS I RUB MY NECK DOES THAT COUNT
And what do you do when you see the ball cutting videos
GRAB MY BALLS
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.