17 replies·153 views

I CAN'T POST ANYMORE ON THE SHARTY BECAUSE IT WON'T ME POST DUE TO THE POST LOADING THING BEING STUCK AT 100% ALL THE TIME

BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

1 month ago#1767644
Someone help me because no one is giving me an answer
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1767661
contact a mod
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

1 month ago#1767663
I don't know how to
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#1767670
webirc.soyjak.st
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1767671
BobHillBilly↗
I don't know how to
>Email me @ mustard@soyjak.st if you have any questions (I quite literally mean any)
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

1 month ago#1767675
14lesothowon88↗
BobHillBilly↗
Show quoted text
I don't know how to
>Email me @ mustard@soyjak.st if you have any questions (I quite literally mean any)
I don't wanna leak my email
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1767689
BobHillBilly↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
>Email me @ mustard@soyjak.st if you have any questions (I quite literally mean any)
I don't wanna leak my email
use a burner or a temporary email
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

1 month ago#1767696
14lesothowon88↗
BobHillBilly↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
>Email me @ mustard@soyjak.st if you have any questions (I quite literally mean any)
I don't wanna leak my email
use a burner or a temporary email
Give me a link to one where I can send stuff to people
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#1767699
BobHillBilly↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
use a burner or a temporary email
Give me a link to one where I can send stuff to people
mail.proton.me
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

1 month ago#1767703
ClanDestiny↗
BobHillBilly↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
use a burner or a temporary email
Give me a link to one where I can send stuff to people
mail.proton.me
I don't know how to make a burner email for it
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1767704
BobHillBilly↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
use a burner or a temporary email
Give me a link to one where I can send stuff to people
https://m.kuku.lu/en.php
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#1767710
BobHillBilly↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
mail.proton.me
I don't know how to make a burner email for it
Retarded nigger...
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

1 month ago#1767713
14lesothowon88↗
BobHillBilly↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
use a burner or a temporary email
Give me a link to one where I can send stuff to people
https://m.kuku.lu/en.php
What do I click on to email someone?
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

1 month ago#1767726
I don't know if I will ever post on the sharty ever again until Quote fixes it
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1767730
BobHillBilly↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
What do I click on to email someone?
click new
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#1767754
>What do I click on to email someone?
Post #237589
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

1 month ago#1767757
ClanDestiny↗
>What do I click on to email someone?
Post #237589
>What do I click on to email someone?
Post #210170
BobHillBilly

Weegee Fad won btw if that matters

1 month ago#1767782
<
The email was sent
Log in to reply to this thread.