174 replies·2403 views

Soybooru Mist Changelog

Peter

Soylent:SOURCE and Soycraft Admin

1 month ago#1757324
I will write my changes as admin here this week for the fun
Expect more later today
/ 9
Peter

Soylent:SOURCE and Soycraft Admin

1 month ago#1757330
I repromoted Andy this week as well since he will be hosting a Homigrad gamenight
He is a forum mod now follow guidelines thank u bb @andyverse
1 month ago#1757333
Ok
1 month ago#1757336
interesting
1 month ago#1757337
fat nigga.
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

1 month ago#1757340(edited 1 month ago)
Okay
Bee

buzz buzz buzz

1 month ago#1757342
make mi jani
1 month ago#1757348
mak mi jan o alg
cocoschoppenboer

Now and Forever

1 month ago#1757349
petis
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1757364
Why dont you pin the thread?
sneeperino

Forward observers have spotted a massive bait force massing for an attack

1 month ago#1757382
Peter↗
I repromoted Andy this week as well since he will be hosting a Homigrad gamenight
He is a forum mod now follow guidelines thank u bb @andyverse
nigga when will there be trouble in terrorist town
1 month ago#1757385
Can you make my name green again
Aryan_warrior

protons #1 salesman

1 month ago#1757389
pin this thread and lock it
Usnutt

yo momma

1 month ago#1757391
Peter↗
I repromoted Andy this week as well since he will be hosting a Homigrad gamenight
He is a forum mod now follow guidelines thank u bb @andyverse
Giga!
andyverse

Booru?

1 month ago#1757499
Peter↗
I repromoted Andy this week as well since he will be hosting a Homigrad gamenight
He is a forum mod now follow guidelines thank u bb @andyverse
317-426b70f4096ba58174e925f885323131.mp4(209.64 KB)
Peter

Soylent:SOURCE and Soycraft Admin

1 month ago#1757973
Promoted Usnutt to mod because he will host a gemmy soycraft event
1 month ago#1757975
Move this to blog nobody acares
/ 9
Log in to reply to this thread.