29 replies·451 views

Whats the point in this shitty emoji

math

Never be obsessed.

2 months ago#1695393
/ 2
2 months ago#1695397
:looking:
2 months ago#1695398
I don’t know:spade::spade::spade:
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1695401
For when you notice something
2 months ago#1695408
i have a better question
2 months ago#1695411
There are worse emojis
2 months ago#1695415
#noticing :looking:
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

2 months ago#1695417
wait a sec :looking:
math

Never be obsessed.

2 months ago#1695419
We are ALL using :looking: from now on
lunchfordinner

lunch and dinner at once

2 months ago#1695421
did you guys see that :looking:- i mean 👀👀👀
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 months ago#1695424
these are worse :flushed::cheeky::zany::diva:
soymask

iasksjsohsossbwbfxkskdbsosbsodbdowbwspsbsodbwpdbspdheodhdofbsowoslksdhskeheojrbdsowjeodhsbwodjdskaos

2 months ago#1695433
tell me more :looking:
2 months ago#1695435
SOYBOI↗
these are worse :flushed::cheeky::zany::diva:
zany hate will not be tolerated
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

2 months ago#1695442
math↗
It's for when you whip out your wallet
soymask

iasksjsohsossbwbfxkskdbsosbsodbdowbwspsbsodbwpdbspdheodhdofbsowoslksdhskeheojrbdsowjeodhsbwodjdskaos

2 months ago#1695443
cheeky wabag
RestfulDreams

Listening to Boards of Canada

2 months ago#1695452
soymask↗
cheeky wabag
what is cheeky even used for? i see it combined with :flushed::cheeky::omgsisa: for sisas
State_Mandated_Poop_Machines

I am two poops ahead.

2 months ago#1695456
:locked:
State_Mandated_Poop_Machines

I am two poops ahead.

2 months ago#1695460
RestfulDreams↗
soymask↗
Show quoted text
cheeky wabag
what is cheeky even used for? i see it combined with :flushed::cheeky::omgsisa: for sisas
blushing
State_Mandated_Poop_Machines

I am two poops ahead.

2 months ago#1695463
i think
math

Never be obsessed.

2 months ago#1695464
custard↗
math↗
Show quoted text
It's for when you whip out your wallet
Moved it for no fucking reason award
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.