20 repliesΒ·491 views

I had Fun 'Jakking

1 month ago#1689835
SNCA:
I had fun jakking for the short time I was here, and it was one of the things I enjoyed doing from time to time in my free time. Even though the majority of my uploads were medium or low effort, I still would have liked to make more and continue improving their quality.
But I can no longer ignore how fucked up and degenerate the sphere has become, nor the part of the community involved in it. Even worse, some administrators choose to ignore it or are even involved in it themselves.

I doubt things will improve, but I wish the small minority of users, or niggas who were friendly, who still upload gemmy OCs all the best.
/ 2
emerald

πŸ‘€4οΈβƒ£πŸ…°οΈπŸ˜β¬›οΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ”›πŸ§…

1 month ago#1689870
See you tommorow
1 month ago#1689875Β·
The shticks getting old with these retirement/quitting posts.
You are a literal who.
1 month ago#1689880
Bye man see you soon
1 month ago#1689893
>The shticks getting old with these retirement/quitting posts.
>You are a literal who.
Post #265509
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

1 month ago#1689899
:nophono:
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#1689914
see you tomorrowPost #159329
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

1 month ago#1689941
pietyWQN↗
see you tomorrowPost #159329
Who is the character in your profile picture?
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#1689947
MEKLAV↗
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
see you tomorrowPost #159329
Who is the character in your profile picture?
oc
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

1 month ago#1689958
pietyWQN↗
MEKLAV↗
Show quoted text
Who is the character in your profile picture?
oc
You?
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#1689972
MEKLAV↗
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
oc
You?
yes i said its ocPost #265878
MEKLAV

2607:fea8:1064:9200:d536:3cf9:13b5:35c

1 month ago#1689991
pietyWQN↗
MEKLAV↗
Show quoted text
You?
yes i said its ocPost #265878
Is it your self insert
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 month ago#1690002
good luck bro wish i could see you make oc again bye :wholesome::wholesome::wholesome:
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#1690017
MEKLAV↗
pietyWQN↗
Show quoted text
yes i said its ocPost #265878
Is it your self insert
as close as that can be but there are others that are closer, maybe i will use them in the future
GeorgeLincolnSoywell

Como la vio UncleBaoWarrior

1 month ago#1731708(edited 1 month ago)
Bye, man. I didn't really talk to you much, but you posted stuff that made me geg a lot on many occasions. En criollo: chau, maestro. :wholesome:
SOYBOI

A short status message.

1 month ago#1731788
DONT LEAVE US BRO 😒😒😒😒


custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

1 month ago#1731861
He still logs in and checks
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

1 month ago#1738050
Man I'll miss you but maybe we'll see each other again
Marigold

haha yeah, im just a classical jacker posting funny soy memes to help keep that 'arty spirit alive

1 month ago#1738056
custard↗
He still logs in and checks
It's obvious you can't actually see stuff like that
1 month ago#1738316
Bye :sad:
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.