16 replies·112 views

tags question

BubblePopElectric

opsec demon😈

2 months ago#1655702
Should I put the thing I traced to make a nuvariant as a tag? Or should I just use a variant tag?
2 months ago#1655707
I don't understand your ESL :neutral: Post your nuvariant ITT
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1655708
yes if you dont want niggers marging at your shitty nuvariant. tag it as unknown or give it a name
BubblePopElectric

opsec demon😈

2 months ago#1655714
14lesothowon88↗
yes if you dont want niggers marging at your shitty nuvariant. tag it as unknown or give it a name
I gave it a name but I'm wondering if I trace it off a person and they have a different name, should I put the person's name in the tags?
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1655724
BubblePopElectric↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
yes if you dont want niggers marging at your shitty nuvariant. tag it as unknown or give it a name
I gave it a name but I'm wondering if I trace it off a person and they have a different name, should I put the person's name in the tags?
yes
BubblePopElectric

opsec demon😈

2 months ago#1655733
14lesothowon88↗
BubblePopElectric↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
yes if you dont want niggers marging at your shitty nuvariant. tag it as unknown or give it a name
I gave it a name but I'm wondering if I trace it off a person and they have a different name, should I put the person's name in the tags?
yes
Nvm nigger jannies rejected them for "spam" because they're gay and rulecucked
BubblePopElectric

opsec demon😈

2 months ago#1655734
Total janny deth
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1655736
BubblePopElectric↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
BubblePopElectric↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
yes if you dont want niggers marging at your shitty nuvariant. tag it as unknown or give it a name
I gave it a name but I'm wondering if I trace it off a person and they have a different name, should I put the person's name in the tags?
yes
Nvm nigger jannies rejected them for "spam" because they're gay and rulecucked
post it itt
BubblePopElectric

opsec demon😈

2 months ago#1655738
14lesothowon88↗
BubblePopElectric↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
BubblePopElectric↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
yes if you dont want niggers marging at your shitty nuvariant. tag it as unknown or give it a name
I gave it a name but I'm wondering if I trace it off a person and they have a different name, should I put the person's name in the tags?
yes
Nvm nigger jannies rejected them for "spam" because they're gay and rulecucked
post it itt
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1655750
BubblePopElectric↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
post it itt
needs glasses
but thats strange they usually dont reject useful soys
BubblePopElectric

opsec demon😈

2 months ago#1655952
14lesothowon88↗
BubblePopElectric↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
post it itt
needs glasses
but thats strange they usually dont reject useful soys
I uploaded 6 of them at the same time. Maybe that was the problem.
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1655958
BubblePopElectric↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
needs glasses
but thats strange they usually dont reject useful soys
I uploaded 6 of them at the same time. Maybe that was the problem.
that explains it
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1656164
14lesothowon88↗
BubblePopElectric↗
Show quoted text
I uploaded 6 of them at the same time. Maybe that was the problem.
that explains it
many things can contribute to a deletion: the most common one is improper tagging, rather than not enough tags
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

2 months ago#1656772
gapejaks_top_guy↗
I don't understand your ESL :neutral: Post your nuvariant ITT
pooner faggot
2 months ago#1656784
BubblePopElectric↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
BubblePopElectric↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
BubblePopElectric↗
Show quoted text
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
yes if you dont want niggers marging at your shitty nuvariant. tag it as unknown or give it a name
I gave it a name but I'm wondering if I trace it off a person and they have a different name, should I put the person's name in the tags?
yes
Nvm nigger jannies rejected them for "spam" because they're gay and rulecucked
post it itt
Useful
2 months ago#1656810
DerSoylentDrinker↗
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Show quoted text
I don't understand your ESL :neutral: Post your nuvariant ITT
pooner faggot
Projecting
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

2 months ago#1656837
gapejaks_top_guy↗
DerSoylentDrinker↗
Show quoted text
pooner faggot
Projecting
how
Log in to reply to this thread.