Metadiscussion

Why is my posts keep getting rejected

I'm gemmy giga skibidi ou algo
idk
You keep trying to upload a low quality duplicate
custard↗
You keep trying to upload a low quality duplicate
But its a gemmy soyjak cobson o algo
GiggerRapist↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
You keep trying to upload a low quality duplicate
But its a gemmy soyjak cobson o algo
It already exists here in higher quality
GiggerRapist↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
You keep trying to upload a low quality duplicate
But its a gemmy soyjak cobson o algo
Send it here. I want to see it.
literalRapist↗
GiggerRapist↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
You keep trying to upload a low quality duplicate
But its a gemmy soyjak cobson o algo
Send it here. I want to see it.
Post #174368
custard↗
literalRapist↗
Show quoted text
Send it here. I want to see it.
Post #174368
The feeling this evokes is very neutral. @GiggerRapist You should corner the market on gigarapists instead. I predict them to have a surge in demand soon.
literalRapist↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
literalRapist↗
Show quoted text
Send it here. I want to see it.
Post #174368
The feeling this evokes is very neutral. @GiggerRapist You should corner the market on gigarapists instead. I predict them to have a surge in demand soon.
Okay thanks bro
Log in to reply to this thread.