15 replies·182 views

how do i change my name

captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1536927
i dont want to be associated with my shitskin namefag larp from 2024 that NOBALDI remembers anymore
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1536938
You have to change the meaning of the name so people perceive you in the way that you want
Fest303

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️ THIS USER IS A NUSOI

2 months ago#1536942
I still remember captain gem. But I don't think you can
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1536949
Fest303↗unverified
I still remember captain gem. But I don't think you can
gemmy
i 'member..

captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1536963
i still cant believed the nusois fell for that
it took multiple reply limit threads before an arab realised that i was just using google translate
2 months ago#1536969
You can't
name046284

exactly what you wanted

2 months ago#1536970
You can't
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1536998
@mustard can i get a name change for being an oldsoi
2 months ago#1537001
over no name change for ur reputation lol
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1537005
>older account than mustard
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1537010
@froot
@doll
@quote
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1537017
froot datemogs me
that orange nigger
dinotoast23

Have a totally perfect day

2 months ago#1537024
captain-gem-palestine↗unverified
@mustard can i get a name change for being an oldsoi
@custard do dis
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1537029(edited 2 months ago)
.
captain-gem-palestine

'24god amongst nusois

2 months ago#1537030
2 months ago#1537033
No
Log in to reply to this thread.