Referandum: Ditch the current username system and bring a Native American style feat based naming system
I was thinking and the current naming system sucks. You register with whatever memey name you have and then you use it, it's useless, it's meaningless.
So I believe, we should use a Native American style naming system, where until a certain point you have a placeholder name but after you accomplish something you're named after that accomplishment.
For example, drop @SerChuddietheStrong and use @InLoveWithAFictionalChinkessAndSpamsHerConstantly instead
So I believe, we should use a Native American style naming system, where until a certain point you have a placeholder name but after you accomplish something you're named after that accomplishment.
For example, drop @SerChuddietheStrong and use @InLoveWithAFictionalChinkessAndSpamsHerConstantly instead
Use Native American style accomplishment based naming system?
Yes18 (90.0%)
No2 (10.0%)
Referendums are dead
Or why not let us change our usernames?I was thinking and the current naming system sucks. You register with whatever memey name you have and then you use it, it's useless, it's meaningless.
So I believe, we should use a Native American style naming system, where until a certain point you have a placeholder name but after you accomplish something you're named after that accomplishment.
For example, drop @SerChuddietheStrong and use @InLoveWithAFictionalChinkessAndSpamsHerConstantly insteadUse Native American style accomplishment based naming system?
Yes18 (90.0%)No2 (10.0%)
Rain falls eagle flies ahh names
I support this.
My name would be Weasel living in a dino niggerhell below Hyperborea
Log in to reply to this thread.



