38 replies·378 views

Why cant i use reactions

bread

I do whatever

2 months ago#1505254
whys this happening
/ 2
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1505262
cracking down on :thumbsdown::coal::ack:cord
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1505272
swag↗unverified
cracking down on :thumbsdown::coal::ack:cord
Fairs👌
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

2 months ago#1505275
The site broke when :cheers: was introduced.
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

2 months ago#1505276
swag↗unverified
cracking down on :thumbsdown::coal::ack:cord
:tsmt:
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1505277
pietyWQN↗unverified
swag↗unverified
Show quoted text
cracking down on :thumbsdown::coal::ack:cord
Fairs👌
Post #249113
2 months ago#1505279
Quit your bitchin' nigger.mp4(1001.79 KB)
Gerontono

"I Will Always Be A Gemmy Poster" IWABAGP.

2 months ago#1505280
Vale↗unverified
The site broke when :cheers: was introduced.
It was so boorupilled that the entire site mindbroke
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1505282
swag↗unverified
pietyWQN↗unverified
Show quoted text
Fairs👌
Post #249113
Post #238113
2 months ago#1505284
Just add rate limiting.
2 months ago#1505285
bread↗unverified
whys this happening
The site is shutting down in the next few days
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1505290
pietyWQN↗unverified
swag↗unverified
Show quoted text
pietyWQN↗unverified
Show quoted text
Fairs👌
Post #249113
Post #238113
Post #250448
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1505291
dinghington↗unverified
bread↗unverified
Show quoted text
whys this happening
The site is shutting down in the next few days
MUSTARD, LIMEAID, QOUTE, JUST KEEP IT UP.
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1505292
dinghington↗unverified
bread↗unverified
Show quoted text
whys this happening
The site is shutting down in the next few days
Hopefully :kek:
coral

get cancer and die

2 months ago#1505302
because i say so
Post #169987
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1505304
To be honest I like it better without the reactions it makes everything feel less obsessed and prevents groupthink :neutral:
2 months ago#1505307
swag↗unverified
To be honest I like it better without the reactions it makes everything feel less obsessed and prevents groupthink :neutral:
Yeah I think they should just add a simple upvotes/downvotes system instead of having all of the emojis available
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1505308
swag↗unverified
To be honest I like it better without the reactions it makes everything feel less obsessed and prevents groupthink :neutral:
react with your posts not with your reactions:tsmt:
swag

little big buddy

2 months ago#1505314
Jeff↗unverified
swag↗unverified
Show quoted text
To be honest I like it better without the reactions it makes everything feel less obsessed and prevents groupthink :neutral:
Yeah I think they should just add a simple upvotes/downvotes system instead of having all of the emojis available
Evendoe that would make the site even more like plebbit :holdit:
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

2 months ago#1505316
Jeff↗unverified
swag↗unverified
Show quoted text
To be honest I like it better without the reactions it makes everything feel less obsessed and prevents groupthink :neutral:
Yeah I think they should just add a simple upvotes/downvotes system instead of having all of the emojis available
i think this combination of emojis:thumbsup::keyed::giga: gave users too much reaction score
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.