Metadiscussion

Why did almost all approvers became trusted user?

Question
I don't know
Answer my question niggers
I don't know
Zwedon↗unverified
I don't know
>I don't know
Post #252271
ToprACK↗unverified
Zwedon↗unverified
Show quoted text
I don't know
>I don't know
Post #252271
Post #227681
we all got demoted because this retarded nigger @Heinrich_Adelmann spams approver tests. I want my TanSSKKKin role bACK.
I approved tons of shit in the span of 2 days I just wanted to approve everything show the mods I was an active approver:spade: I was always checking stegano too
Prince_Narcissist↗unverified
we all got demoted because this retarded nigger @Heinrich_Adelmann spams approver tests. I want my TanSSKKKin role bACK.
I approved tons of shit in the span of 2 days I just wanted to approve everything show the mods I was an active approver:spade: I was always checking stegano too
demote this nigger to banned
Aryan_warrior↗unverified
Prince_Narcissist↗unverified
Show quoted text
we all got demoted because this retarded nigger @Heinrich_Adelmann spams appro
ver tests. I want my TanSSKKKin role bACK.
I approved tons of shit in the span of 2 days I just wanted to approve everything show the mods I was an active approver:spade: I was always checking stegano too
demote this nigger to banned
JFL 4 beers later they still wont ban me
Prince_Narcissist↗unverified
we all got demoted because this retarded nigger @Heinrich_Adelmann spams approver tests. I want my TanSSKKKin role bACK.
I approved tons of shit in the span of 2 days I just wanted to approve everything show the mods I was an active approver:spade: I was always checking stegano too
based @Heinrich_Adelmann btfoing orangecux
Log in to reply to this thread.