43 repliesยท744 views

Who shall succeed quote?

japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#102683
The sharty is still down (at least for me)
Or y'all can pretend we're in /pol/
/ 3
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

6 months ago#102715
No one
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#102718
PRIZINSโ†—
No one
Did quote actually jsid?
6 months ago#102724
benjamin netanyahu
6 months ago#102729
bbq
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#102730
benjamin netanyahu
Nightmarish if were to happend
Sugoy

they/them he/him

6 months ago#102735(edited 6 months ago)
Either a mod or Doll
6 months ago#102736
I just got a call from quote, he told me that he is going to ban antisemitism and transphobia from the soysphere.
finocide

Nightmare Whip

6 months ago#102740
Sugoyโ†—
Either an mod or Doll
>an
Post #174785
FatGuyParadise

i miss the wage

6 months ago#102828
japonescagada_ORGโ†—
PRIZINSโ†—
Show quoted text
No one
Did quote actually jsid?
he said he is not selling the site, just shutting it down when he gets bored of it
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#102867
FatGuyParadiseโ†—
japonescagada_ORGโ†—
Show quoted text
PRIZINSโ†—
Show quoted text
No one
Did quote actually jsid?
he said he is not selling the site, just shutting it down when he gets bored of it
I know but we warned us about this?
STK

Watching gayniggers from outerspace

6 months ago#106228
He said he's gonna jsid when he doesn't want to continue doe
6 months ago#106230
Me.
6 months ago#106235
Grok
H3K

Status Pending Approval

6 months ago#106236
The return of Adolf Hitler and his legion of the TNDaleks.
6 months ago#106627
Me because I will be rich due to my parents being well off so I will buy the sharty
Nabbv

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

6 months ago#106635
soyGODTNDmasterโ†—
Me because I will be rich due to my parents being well off so I will buy the sharty
how much you droppin
6 months ago#106639
Nabbvโ†—
soyGODTNDmasterโ†—
Show quoted text
Me because I will be rich due to my parents being well off so I will buy the sharty
how much you droppin
Up to 10k at least
booruaccount

A short status message

6 months ago#106643
mustard probably
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.