Referendum: Let's Ban Cobblestone!
I don't actually hate @cobblestone, but I know (You) probably do. With the power of teamwork, (You) can get him banned!
This referendum will add this to the rules:
Rule 15: The user "Cobblestone/cobblestone/cutebooru" or any other alias they may operate or partially operate under, is prohibited from using this platform or any Soysphere website in any way, shape, or form.
* Any account operated or partially operated by Cobblestone —> Permanent
* Attempts to evade this restriction through alternate accounts, Proxies, VPNs, or any other methods of evading this restriction —> Permanent
* This will also automatically result in Cobblestone's demotion, as he can't do his job as an administrator without an account.
If any account is deemed to be ran or partially ran by Cobblestone post-referendum, it will be permanently banned with no chance of appeal.
this probably wont happen but it would be funny doe
This referendum will add this to the rules:
Rule 15: The user "Cobblestone/cobblestone/cutebooru" or any other alias they may operate or partially operate under, is prohibited from using this platform or any Soysphere website in any way, shape, or form.
* Any account operated or partially operated by Cobblestone —> Permanent
* Attempts to evade this restriction through alternate accounts, Proxies, VPNs, or any other methods of evading this restriction —> Permanent
* This will also automatically result in Cobblestone's demotion, as he can't do his job as an administrator without an account.
If any account is deemed to be ran or partially ran by Cobblestone post-referendum, it will be permanently banned with no chance of appeal.
this probably wont happen but it would be funny doe
Ban Cobblestone?
ClosedYes!195 (70.1%)
No!83 (29.9%)
well uh i think i did it correctly
yeswell uh i think i did it correctly

You can't even see the votesI don't actually hate @cobblestone, but I know (You) probably do. With the power of teamwork, (You) can get him banned!
This referendum will add this to the rules:
Rule 15: The user "Cobblestone" is prohibited from posting on this platform.
* Any account operated or partially operated by Cobblestone —> Permanent
* Attempts to evade this restriction through alternate accounts, Proxies, VPNs, or any other methods of evading this restriction —> Permanent
If any account is deemed to be ran or partially ran by Cobblestone post-referendum, it will be permanently banned with no chance of appeal.Ban Cobblestone?
ClosedYes!195 (70.1%)No!83 (29.9%)
you have to make a vote to see the polls.You can't even see the votesShow quoted text
I don't actually hate @cobblestone, but I know (You) probably do. With the power of teamwork, (You) can get him banned!
This referendum will add this to the rules:
Rule 15: The user "Cobblestone" is prohibited from posting on this platform.
* Any account operated or partially operated by Cobblestone —> Permanent
* Attempts to evade this restriction through alternate accounts, Proxies, VPNs, or any other methods of evading this restriction —> Permanent
If any account is deemed to be ran or partially ran by Cobblestone post-referendum, it will be permanently banned with no chance of appeal.Ban Cobblestone?
ClosedYes!195 (70.1%)No!83 (29.9%)
ban @cobblestone and give me admin instead
Guys... Let's ban cobblestone. Or something.
While I dislike her I can ceartantly day that banning her is not the way. Just because you dislike someone doesnt mean they deserve a ban.
It would be funny doe. Cmon, Wouldn't it be funny if a random post got an admin banned?While I dislike her I can ceartantly day that banning her is not the way. Just because you dislike someone doesnt mean they deserve a ban.
wowowowowowow
its time to shill this in the most annoying way possible
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uhhhh why not i dont care
- sean "wordsalot" shemmycuckWhile I dislike her I can ceartantly day that banning her is not the way. Just because you dislike someone doesnt mean they deserve a ban.
that's the spirit!Uhhhh why not i dont care
Everyone who votes yes is getting sodomized
Log in to reply to this thread.















