8 replies·193 views

Petition: Ban everyone who breathes air

Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1207936
As we all know, everyone breathes air. But you know who also breathes air? Thats right! FAILTROLLS! Therefore I propose banning everyone who breathes air.

Do dis? #215

Login to vote

15 total votes

3 months ago#1207960
The trees produce oxygen which makes us breathe
It's the trees bro trust me
Hate

I own you blud

3 months ago#1207968
bro...
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1207987
Hate↗unverified
bro...
This is a joke derived from the new cobblestone rule post
Hate

I own you blud

3 months ago#1207995
Wordsalot↗unverified
Hate↗unverified
Show quoted text
bro...
This is a joke derived from the new cobblestone rule post
I know I'm just bumping
Hate

I own you blud

3 months ago#1208006
I'm the most hostile air breathing f*********************st EVER
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1208012
Breathing? We dont do that over in soyjak party!
Patagon

spamming bait

3 months ago#1208026
leaky hohol
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1208057
Patagon↗unverified
leaky hohol
Cobblepooner log in
Log in to reply to this thread.