Metadiscussion

Is this site vibe-coded?

Sometimes this piece of shit works so bad I start to wonder if it was developed by jarty-g'pt pro :robot:or something:mutt:
Yes
Penisoider↗unverified
Yes
DOCTOOO0OOOOOOOOSSSS :concerned:
Yes
I don't know
Yes, coded by the vibes of marijuana...
Post #210146
I don't know
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx↗unverified
Sometimes this piece of shit works so bad I start to wonder if it was developed by jarty-g'pt pro :robot:or something:mutt:
'ru is super brappy for the last two weeks
Obsessed with the greatest website ever created award
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx↗unverified
Sometimes this piece of shit works so bad I start to wonder if it was developed by jarty-g'pt pro :robot:or something:mutt:
What exact issues are you experiencing ?
DOES THE DOG SHIT IN THE WOODS
still havent added a functional video player btw
Heinrich_Adelmann↗unverified
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx↗unverified
Show quoted text
Sometimes this piece of shit works so bad I start to wonder if it was developed by jarty-g'pt pro :robot:or something:mutt:
What exact issues are you experiencing ?
The ui for posting specifically and also whatever trickery is going on with the validation processa that happens when u first log in
For example i could log in whaterver the cloudflare replacement is here will tell me "ill all validated!" And theen the littlw popup in the middle of the screen doesnt go away and i have to reload the page like 5 times to get it right
Tldr:it makes me leak when i log in o algo
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx↗unverified
Heinrich_Adelmann↗unverified
Show quoted text
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx↗unverified
Show quoted text
Sometimes this piece of shit works so bad I start to wonder if it was developed by jarty-g'pt pro :robot:or something:mutt:
What exact issues are you experiencing ?
The ui for posting specifically and also whatever trickery is going on with the validation processa that happens when u first log in
For example i could log in whaterver the cloudflare replacement is here will tell me "ill all validated!" And theen the littlw popup in the middle of the screen doesnt go away and i have to reload the page like 5 times to get it right
Tldr:it makes me leak when i log in o algo
Typed frantically and worded liek shit award
^still not fixing the typos award
Log in to reply to this thread.