33 replies·199 views

Blog suggestion

Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095756
Make it so we can talk our native languages in our blog threads please that will be very aryan. I mean its OUR blog threads I feel like they are too unimportant for quality control of "readability" or whatever the reason behind the ESL ban was.
/ 2
3 months ago#1095760
Why did you get demoted
mreps

*sniff*

3 months ago#1095771
Post #178060
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095776
snca↗
Why did you get demoted
mreps↗
Post #178060
Oh my fucking god
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095778
Inactivity.
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095782
WHO CARES? Just do dis
mreps

*sniff*

3 months ago#1095784
Moved to meta almost immediately award
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095855
mreps↗
Moved to meta almost immediately award
Okay!
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095861
Whatver
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095870
DO dis now because again, its theirs blogs so therefore who cares if someone else can't read a specific message
Zonky

Zonkey

3 months ago#1095876
Never do this
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095882
Zonky↗
Never do this
WHy
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 months ago#1095886
I love being white 😋 😌
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095890
emerald↗
I love being white 😋 😌
Guess what nigger I'm white too, just not Anglo white. I'm Slavic. Which is gigaryan btw
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 months ago#1095896
Wordsalot↗
emerald↗
Show quoted text
I love being white 😋 😌
Guess what nigger I'm white too, just not Anglo white. I'm Slavic. Which is gigaryan btw
Slavs are all black
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095900
emerald↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
emerald↗
Show quoted text
I love being white 😋 😌
Guess what nigger I'm white too, just not Anglo white. I'm Slavic. Which is gigaryan btw
Slavs are all black
Anglo talking btw
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 months ago#1095918
Wordsalot↗
emerald↗
Show quoted text
Slavs are all black
Anglo talking btw
Anglos are the whitest group on earth and gods chosen people
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1095920
emerald↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
emerald↗
Show quoted text
Slavs are all black
Anglo talking btw
Anglos are the whitest group on earth and gods chosen people
Germanics and Nord's mog you
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 months ago#1095929
Wordsalot↗
emerald↗
Show quoted text
Anglos are the whitest group on earth and gods chosen people
Germanics and Nord's mog you
Ones getting raped by
Post #231865
And the others getting raped by
Post #173282
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

3 months ago#1096025
emerald↗
Wordsalot↗
Show quoted text
emerald↗
Show quoted text
Anglos are the whitest group on earth and gods chosen people
Germanics and Nord's mog you
Ones getting raped by
Post #231865
And the others getting raped by
Post #173282
Youre the same.
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.