145 replies·2123 views

Who caused the most damage to the soysphere

japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#63386
You can say if it is on or a bunch of people
Blame namefags or just have a civilized conversation(impossible in this website)
/ 8
Supreme

Haters Gonna Hate

6 months ago#63388
take your meds nigga
melissa

🏳️‍⚧️Trans🌸 | 🏳️‍⚧️She/Her!!🏳️‍🌈 | Lesbian🏳️‍🌈 | 🐈Furry🦊 | 🇺🇦🇹🇼🇮🇱 | Autistic🧩 |DNI🔞

6 months ago#63393
soot
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#63399
I dont need meds
Supreme↗
take your meds nigga
Biznessmann

SNCA Is my name and my game

6 months ago#63401
You
Hoorse

Epstein rape niggers

6 months ago#63405(edited 6 months ago)
Cobsonbraps
Mustard kind of sucks too
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#63409·
Biznessmann↗
You
Hyperboles and fallacys
E621isourhomeland

Furry culture is sharty culture

6 months ago#63412
People ironically pretending to be degenerates
6 months ago#63414·
Me
maz

hi

6 months ago#63416
E621isourhomeland↗
People ironically pretending to be degenerates
>degenerates
sprnurse

You know he’s sweet!

6 months ago#63418
moot for getting rid of qa
JimboClittyLeakageArchive

Dead? Or bored for now?

6 months ago#63420(edited 6 months ago)
joel for making everyone obsessed with eachother over SNCA drama instead of actual funny shitflinging
Hoorse

Epstein rape niggers

6 months ago#63421
The guy who keeps posting babyjak in a bikini squishing his bellyrolls and the mods for doing nothing
maz

hi

6 months ago#63422
>joel
Post #176584
Metro2033

To Be Over

6 months ago#63424
9a0c
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

6 months ago#63426
Soytwt
Metro2033

To Be Over

6 months ago#63428
PRIZINS↗
Soytwt
#stopselfhate
H3K

Status Pending Approval

6 months ago#63429
I wouldn't say I caused the most damage, but if I wasn't here, it's very likely the BBW spam wouldn't have happened.
Hoorse

Epstein rape niggers

6 months ago#63430
When someone gets a hyperfixation on a namefag they don’t like and just say “[blank] looks like this” after every post
Granite

JSID, also quote is an actual depressed pedophile faggot who wants to end it all if that matters

6 months ago#63431
Post #161698
/ 8
Log in to reply to this thread.