Why the jannies are so retarded?
Two weeks ago I got banned because "nooo you mentioned a banned Sharty splinter or something" but there aren't a rule where are written that.
I guessed is due that I was discussing with Supreme because some Jannies protect him so hard.
It's curious because with the same shitty standars he and another user would get banned too.
https://ibb.co/q3yQ0C3v
I guessed is due that I was discussing with Supreme because some Jannies protect him so hard.
It's curious because with the same shitty standars he and another user would get banned too.
https://ibb.co/q3yQ0C3v
hahahahaha your phones in spanish
I'm ESL btw.hahahahaha your phones in spanish
I just hope that this post won't be delated by some retarded Janny.
>4 de mayo
O algo>4 de mayo
They write it on some snca page like one about irl jartycuck failtroll that mentioning and discussing this types of splinters are forbidden. Also there are lot of unnamed splinters that are also banned to mention. 'kisissies hate free speech and don't want to elaborate what you can say and what you can not. I recommend (You) to use sncapedia if you wanna know more about some snca rules that are unnamed but required to follow.Two weeks ago I got banned because "nooo you mentioned a banned Sharty splinter or something" but there aren't a rule where are written that.
I guessed is due that I was discussing with Supreme because some Jannies protect him so hard.
It's curious because with the same shitty standars he and another user would get banned too.
https://ibb.co/q3yQ0C3v
These rules should be mentioned on Soywiki because it's more known than SNCApedia. And it's the function of Soywiki btw.They write it on some snca page like one about irl jartycuck failtroll that mentioning and discussing this types of splinters are forbidden. Also there are lot of unnamed splinters that are also banned to mention. 'kisissies hate free speech and don't want to elaborate what you can say and what you can not. I recommend (You) to use sncapedia if you wanna know more about some snca rules that are unnamed but required to follow.Show quoted text
Two weeks ago I got banned because "nooo you mentioned a banned Sharty splinter or something" but there aren't a rule where are written that.
I guessed is due that I was discussing with Supreme because some Jannies protect him so hard.
It's curious because with the same shitty standars he and another user would get banned too.
https://ibb.co/q3yQ0C3v
You should be a janny
Hey,can we stop just casually using slurs meant to demonise neurodivergent people please?
It is time to admit that sharty is not that gem as it was before and that the owners/admins/mods after doll are selfish little fucksThese rules should be mentioned on Soywiki because it's more known than SNCApedia. And it's the function of Soywiki btw.Show quoted text
They write it on some snca page like one about irl jartycuck failtroll that mentioning and discussing this types of splinters are forbidden. Also there are lot of unnamed splinters that are also banned to mention. 'kisissies hate free speech and don't want to elaborate what you can say and what you can not. I recommend (You) to use sncapedia if you wanna know more about some snca rules that are unnamed but required to follow.Show quoted text
Two weeks ago I got banned because "nooo you mentioned a banned Sharty splinter or something" but there aren't a rule where are written that.
I guessed is due that I was discussing with Supreme because some Jannies protect him so hard.
It's curious because with the same shitty standars he and another user would get banned too.
https://ibb.co/q3yQ0C3v
I don't have the time for that.You should be a janny
Because its like sallyface niggercult supreme gets protecged and supreme is custard alt
Supreme violated rule 2 damn...
Fact: Babyjak/Caca porn is disgusting.Supreme violated rule 2 damn...
4 de mayo
Loooool your phone is in spanish
Europeans not being able to point out an American but getting frustrated about us anyways
Log in to reply to this thread.




