35 replies·405 views

Make me an approver

chadsigma

I am old.

4 months ago#742758
Why?
I dunno, I just want the orange font.

/ 2
Granite

JSID, also quote is an actual depressed pedophile faggot who wants to end it all if that matters

4 months ago#742782
Post #181248
ChuddyTuna

Arab mathematician Al-kharizmi discovered the number 0 trying to find how many goyim deserve to live

4 months ago#742789
Make me admin becauze red is cool
4 months ago#742790
Mention an admin or something
ChuddyTuna

Arab mathematician Al-kharizmi discovered the number 0 trying to find how many goyim deserve to live

4 months ago#742791
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

4 months ago#742799
I believe we are over-staffed right now, unless an admin wants to demote someone
ChuddyTuna

Arab mathematician Al-kharizmi discovered the number 0 trying to find how many goyim deserve to live

4 months ago#742806
MoistPepper↗
I believe we are over-staffed right now, unless an admin wants to demote someone
Demote yourself so I can be admin
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

4 months ago#742809
ChuddyTuna↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
I believe we are over-staffed right now, unless an admin wants to demote someone
Demote yourself so I can be admin
I am Quote
ChuddyTuna

Arab mathematician Al-kharizmi discovered the number 0 trying to find how many goyim deserve to live

4 months ago#742821
MoistPepper↗
ChuddyTuna↗
Show quoted text
Demote yourself so I can be admin
I am Quote
pedophiles aren't allowed in the soysphere
Granite

JSID, also quote is an actual depressed pedophile faggot who wants to end it all if that matters

4 months ago#742825(edited 4 months ago)
MoistPepper↗
ChuddyTuna↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
I believe we are over-staffed right now, unless an admin wants to demote someone
Demote yourself so I can be admin
I am Quote
How many testosterone pills you take a day quote?
chadsigma

I am old.

4 months ago#742827
@custard you know who this is, make me an approver or you and @lucky MUST play BAROTRAUMA with me right NOW, buddy.
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

4 months ago#742829
Granite↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
ChuddyTuna↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
I believe we are over-staffed right now, unless an admin wants to demote someone
Demote yourself so I can be admin
I am Quote
Hoe many testosterone pills you take a day?
All of them
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

4 months ago#742832
ChuddyTuna↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
ChuddyTuna↗
Show quoted text
Demote yourself so I can be admin
I am Quote
pedophiles aren't allowed in the soysphere
They also aren't allowed to walk on this earth
Granite

JSID, also quote is an actual depressed pedophile faggot who wants to end it all if that matters

4 months ago#742836
MoistPepper↗
ChuddyTuna↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
ChuddyTuna↗
Show quoted text
Demote yourself so I can be admin
I am Quote
pedophiles aren't allowed in the soysphere
They also aren't allowed to walk on this earth
The only thing they are allowed to do is commuting suicide
Eguen

I know CacaBoreanWarrior irl.

4 months ago#742841
Granite↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
ChuddyTuna↗
Show quoted text
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
ChuddyTuna↗
Show quoted text
Demote yourself so I can be admin
I am Quote
pedophiles aren't allowed in the soysphere
They also aren't allowed to walk on this earth
The only thing they are allowed to do is commuting suicide
Who doesn't like commuting seweyslide?
AwardedAccountAward

order of nine vicious

4 months ago#743124
make me one
Vergilius

O Fortuna, velut luna, statu variabilis

4 months ago#743127
AwardedAccountAward↗
make me one
chadsigma↗
Why?
I dunno, I just want the orange font.
No and No, piss off wankers
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

4 months ago#743128
chadsigma↗
Why?
I dunno, I just want the orange font.
You don't deserve it
AwardedAccountAward

order of nine vicious

4 months ago#743130
Vergilius↗
AwardedAccountAward↗
Show quoted text
make me one
chadsigma↗
Show quoted text
Why?
I dunno, I just want the orange font.
No and No, piss off wankers
obsessed
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.