6 replies·140 views

Why did @Redshambhalawarrior got banned

adachi_rei

You can call me HCI3-P0, 39chan immigrant

4 months ago#719262
I just wonder
mustardtablet

rip Andy 🪽

4 months ago#719352
cordfag
alson2

THE colorjak

4 months ago#719367
mustardtablet↗
cordfag
but how did you know
4 months ago#719374
literal who
dinotoast23

Have a totally perfect day

4 months ago#719376(edited 4 months ago)
alson2↗
mustardtablet↗
Show quoted text
cordfag
but how did you know
I’m mutuals with them on ‘tok
dinotoast23

Have a totally perfect day

4 months ago#719382
dinotoast23↗
alson2↗
Show quoted text
but how did you know
I’m mutuals with them
I can confirm they advertised some leftist soycod on ‘tok
alson2

THE colorjak

4 months ago#719424
dinotoast23↗
dinotoast23↗
Show quoted text
I’m mutuals with them
I can confirm they advertised some leftist soycod on ‘tok
ohhhh, i think i've heard something like that
Log in to reply to this thread.