5101 replies·34072 views

ITT We discuss football (soccer)

Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#265759(edited 2 months ago)
Post #169675
/ 256
5 months ago#265760
>soccer
Post #185563
5 months ago#265762
Jableh↗
title
I played it when I was 9 up until 13 maybe. We called it soccer because we have gaelic foorball here which is better.
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#265764(edited 5 months ago)
WicklowFrog↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
title
I played it when I was 9 up until 13 maybe. We called it soccer because we have gaelic foorball here which is better.
niggas calling a sport where you use your HANDS most of the time FOOTball
Wholegrain2a

Someone looks like this

5 months ago#265768
I only care about football when it's the world cup
5 months ago#265770
Jableh↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
I played it when I was 9 up until 13 maybe. We called it soccer because we have gaelic foorball here which is better.
niggas calling a sport where you use your HANDS most of the time FOOTball
It's more like 50/50 in gaelic football
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#265773
Obsidian↗
>soccer
Post #185563
same country where the World Cup is being hosted in
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#265779
Wholegrain2a↗
I only care about football when it's the world cup
at least watch the champions league instead of waiting for the world cup every 4 years
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#265802
Jableh↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
I played it when I was 9 up until 13 maybe. We called it soccer because we have gaelic foorball here which is better.
niggas calling a sport where you use your HANDS most of the time FOOTball
not to mention the "ball" that is used when playing looks anything but a ball
5 months ago#265808
Jableh↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
niggas calling a sport where you use your HANDS most of the time FOOTball
not to mention the "ball" that is used when playing looks anything but a ball
He's talking about gaelic football we use a real ball
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#265835
WicklowFrog↗
Jableh↗
Show quoted text
not to mention the "ball" that is used when playing looks anything but a ball
He's talking about gaelic football we use a real ball
i was referring to gridiron football but you guys at least use a real ball
andyverse

Booru?

5 months ago#265855
Balls
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#266446
bump
5 months ago#299742
rangers fc is aryan
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#299748
Fellow_Scotsman↗
rangers fc is aryan
don’t bottle the Scottish premiership to Hearts of Midlothian
5 months ago#299753
Jableh↗
Fellow_Scotsman↗
Show quoted text
rangers fc is aryan
don’t bottle the Scottish premiership to Hearts of Midlothian
we wont, hopefully, hearts dropped 2 important points to livi
5 months ago#299759
its quite close at the top of the table, the tims are 3rd by 2 points and we're behind hearts by 1 point
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#299765
Fellow_Scotsman↗
its quite close at the top of the table, the tims are 3rd by 2 points and we're behind hearts by 1 point
i see
5 months ago#299767
a think by the end, it'll go down to final matchday and rangers will win
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#299769(edited 5 months ago)
My local team is 3rd to last in the top division :sad:
/ 256
Log in to reply to this thread.