Listening to Cookie Monsta's Maryland Chocolate Chip Mix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJqorra8DDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJqorra8DDE
nigga we all wvz listening to dvbstepgvtter in 2015
Dubstep is giga
I've done nothing but listen to Soundboy by Cookie Monsta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlAQ5ShMIlg
God I love his music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlAQ5ShMIlg
God I love his music
niggas listening to roblox music
that's giggerniggas listening to roblox music
youtube outro music
I have some picks:
- Deadmau5
- Delta Heavy
- Noisia
- Deadmau5
- Delta Heavy
- Noisia
I should really listen to a Deadmau5 album sometime in the future. Infact, I got to listen to more albums, last album I listened to was Glass Swords by RustieI have some picks:
- Deadmau5
- Delta Heavy
- Noisia
Genuine story: I was going to listen to Skrillex's Dubstep for the first time on YouTube, you know, sorting it by popular, but when I actually tried listening to it, I genuinely cringed so hard I had to close the tab and had a laughing fit on how terribly the beat aged
was it Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites?Genuine story: I was going to listen to Skrillex's Dubstep for the first time on YouTube, you know, sorting it by popular, but when I actually tried listening to it, I genuinely cringed so hard I had to close the tab and had a laughing fit on how terribly the beat aged
Bangarang, ft. Sirahwas it Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites?Show quoted text
Genuine story: I was going to listen to Skrillex's Dubstep for the first time on YouTube, you know, sorting it by popular, but when I actually tried listening to it, I genuinely cringed so hard I had to close the tab and had a laughing fit on how terribly the beat aged
Bangarang is good though. I mean its a bit dated but I still find it to be a good songBangarang, ft. SirahShow quoted text
was it Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites?Show quoted text
Genuine story: I was going to listen to Skrillex's Dubstep for the first time on YouTube, you know, sorting it by popular, but when I actually tried listening to it, I genuinely cringed so hard I had to close the tab and had a laughing fit on how terribly the beat aged
Log in to reply to this thread.




