5 replies·61 views

Any hope/thoughts on GTA VI

NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 week ago#2368098

As a huge fan of the GTA franchise, I really want to see all of Leonida's map, NPCs and gameplay, this game looks promising and actually good instead of tiresome goyslop
I hope they manage to make an engaging gameplay and a memorable experience while playing it
I know this game has some flaws (the disc problem, the exaggerated price, the crappy "buy our pack or you vvon't play the full game" shit), honestly fuck Rockstar for that, idk why people still yap about Lucia as a protagonist or that useless nigger war that is the culture war instead of focusing on Rockstar fucking their asses really good
I ain't buying it on release but I wish I had the chance to play it at a low cost, let's see if this comes true
Forum

I’m Forum. I enjoy patterns and spirals.

1 week ago#2368108
Post #291196
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 week ago#2368113
Forum↗
Post #291196
Ok!
Forum

I’m Forum. I enjoy patterns and spirals.

1 week ago#2368116
NecropainOverlord↗
Forum↗
Show quoted text
Post #291196
Ok!
I forgot that I have already friended you, sorry for the inconvenience.
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 week ago#2368122
Forum↗
NecropainOverlord↗
Show quoted text
Ok!
I forgot that I have already friended you, sorry for the inconvenience.
Don't worry, it's fine
Cobson_HWABAG

PEACEMAKER VVQN

1 week ago#2368149
I'm too busy playing Jurassic World Evolution 3 to care
Log in to reply to this thread.