22 replies·136 views

/NFL/ American football discussion thread

2 weeks ago#2269185
Title
/ 2
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

2 weeks ago#2269201
I like their music but cap n jazz is better
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

2 weeks ago#2269209
Soccer mogs
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

2 weeks ago#2269283
ChristPilledWarrior↗
Im still fucking pissed that spic bunny preformed in the half time event last super bowl
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

2 weeks ago#2269294
not like the last 2 before were any better with nigger lamar and the other monkey
2 weeks ago#2269352
TexasPal1143↗
ChristPilledWarrior↗
Show quoted text
Im still fucking pissed that spic bunny preformed in the half time event last super bowl
This so much this the Super Bowl should represent real American culture
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

2 weeks ago#2269381
ChristPilledWarrior↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
Im still fucking pissed that spic bunny preformed in the half time event last super bowl
This so much this the Super Bowl should represent real American culture
>b-but america has no heckin culture!!! we are a melting pot of violent brownoids!
2 weeks ago#2269385
Goyball.
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

2 weeks ago#2269388
i hope a country singer preforms next year, I dont care if its country pop I just want an actual American up on that field
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

2 weeks ago#2269390
Do you guys think the pelicans can get the championship? Or will the bruins step up and snatch the title?
Zonky

Zonkey

2 weeks ago#2269400
ban Europeans from this thread
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

2 weeks ago#2269402
TexasPal1143↗
i hope a country singer preforms next year, I dont care if its country pop I just want an actual American up on that field
Take a knee my ass would feed the entire country
Zonky

Zonkey

2 weeks ago#2269412
NJr↗
Soccer mogs
Communist sport
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

2 weeks ago#2269418
Zonky↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
Soccer mogs
Communist sport
The only seca sport
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

2 weeks ago#2269420
guatemARYAN↗
TexasPal1143↗
Show quoted text
i hope a country singer preforms next year, I dont care if its country pop I just want an actual American up on that field
Take a knee my ass would feed the entire country
Smh
https://youtu.be/3GzAGjyAXso?si=UonKEByvtMnVI4Fa
Zonky

Zonkey

2 weeks ago#2269423
NJr↗
Zonky↗
Show quoted text
Communist sport
The only seca sport
A sport designed for liberals
SOYBOI

A short status message.

2 weeks ago#2269429
NJr↗
Soccer mogs
:fact:
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

2 weeks ago#2269430
Zonky↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
The only seca sport
A sport designed for liberals
Post #253214
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.