27 replies·351 views

Xbox or Playstation?

/ 2
Mr_Iron

4chan immigrant saar

3 weeks ago#2262022
only cattle get consoles... :fact:
3 weeks ago#2262026
I don't know
3 weeks ago#2262031
Both are good
VEGETAGOD

TQRIYAMA FQREVER

3 weeks ago#2262037
I liked playstation but holy dogshit choices they are doing, I'll play gta 6 and then change it for an xbox
3 weeks ago#2262040
PC > Playstation > Nintendo > Xbox
3 weeks ago#2262049
nakukoro↗
PC > Playstation > Nintendo > Xbox
Ermm no
PC> PlayStation & Xbox >nintendo
3 weeks ago#2262052
pc, i liked playstation but snoys been acting gay recently
3 weeks ago#2262158
Puter
Robert_Anthony

Its futile... or is it? You tell me

3 weeks ago#2262176
Tablet:caca:
boolymir

boolymon?

3 weeks ago#2262180
Beni↗
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
PC > Playstation > Nintendo > Xbox
Ermm no
PC> PlayStation & Xbox >nintendo
Post #226373
Carl

𖥞/✹

2 weeks ago#2262565
Xbox
GOKUPOSTER

IF YOU CAN READ THIS 🎉CONGRATULATIONS🎉, YOURE GAY!

2 weeks ago#2262573
impishsoyakears↗
pc, i liked playstation but snoys been acting gay recently
as recent as over a decade ago
ProxyGeneral

Giving my liver the 'rd impact

2 weeks ago#2263920
PC, goysole is for cattle
Post #199566
2 weeks ago#2264819
bux
Karras

"The Builder fuels those who unite against malice."​

2 weeks ago#2269083
Gamecast
2 weeks ago#2269089
If I had to pick between Xbox and Playstation I'd pick Playstation because it is more easier to jailbreak.
2 weeks ago#2282646
Nine Vicious better
Hops

I Take This Site Very Seriously

2 weeks ago#2291658
I sometimes play the nintendo switch with my bro since sony has become extremely cucked nowadays but i mostly just emulate older games on my PC
adolfrizzler

Groyp em by the pussy

2 weeks ago#2293126(edited 2 weeks ago)
I grew up an Xbox kid but india + cloud bullshit nobody but investors asked for = holy falloff
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.