Multimedia

Why is Watamote so hated?

I haven't watched it yet, most people here still hate it because ''it's autistic anime girl shit protagonist liked by braniggers or something'', but even others who like other SOL animes featured by main female protagonists think it's absolute garbage, what makes it so bad? :thinking:
/ 3
why is this in metadiscussion? how does this pertain to maintenance of the site?
Holy fuck I didn't knew this, how I move a thread?
fans like incest
inflesiโ†—
fans like incest
And they larp a lot
inflesiโ†—
Show quoted text
fans like incest
And they larp a lot
Yup
I prefer zellig
corny
Beats me, I liked the anime but the manga gets really bad, Tomoko gets this book of literal whos for friends and she just sort of becomes this unrelatable lame ass yuri MC and the manga just gets really boring
If the manga ended with the school trip it would've been a lot better
chat, should i watch it?
rayenariโ†—
chat, should i watch it?
Post #282755
Soykisserโ†—
rayenariโ†—
Show quoted text
chat, should i watch it?
Post #282755
^puckbroken
Autistic MC power fantasy tranime suck ass in general, doesn't get fixed if the mc is female instead of male.

The fact every single fugly hiplet alive larps as the MC as well is more annoying
I dont watch anime so I can't say
Never watched it but Tomoko is a larpnigger favorite so that's immediately a red flag.
how do you watch a show like that and be interested
you have to be living vicarously though the character in some weird fantasy or something
this goes for all "slice of life" moeslop
I do not know
I don't know
yui_hirasawa_fanโ†—
I haven't watched it yet, most people here still hate it because ''it's autistic anime girl shit protagonist liked by braniggers or something'', but even others who like other SOL animes featured by main female protagonists think it's absolute garbage, what makes it so bad? :thinking:
I can't say for sure but maybe it's the weird fanbase this tranime has outside the braniggers and larpers, because if we put aside those things we have incest jokes made by the fans and the "literally me" ones (which is connected to the larp but I feel there's a difference there)
I saw the anime and it was ok, I liked the characters a bit and their concept is pretty interesting but what I didn't like was the moments when Tomoko embarasses herself, it's so damn annoying, or that episode where she spents her summertime at home
The really interesting parts were with her friend Yuu-chan and Tomoko at class because you can feel some chemistry going on there
Anyway, aside my nophono opinion, maybe there are funnier alternatives to SOL tranimes than this, and tbat's it
Oh yeah and the waifufagging, how could I forget that? It's weird and super strange
rayenariโ†—
chat, should i watch it?
i kept seeing the mc show up backnthem but i never got around to watching it
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.