Multimedia

/car/ - Car Central

This thread is for any kind of discussion around any kinds of cars!:calm:
/ 10
Can a janny move this to multimedia?
bump
copying schlog and shroom threads jej
rayenari↗
copying schlog and shroom threads jej
I've never been on either geg
Froot would’ve loved this thread
Beni↗
Froot would’ve loved this thread
liar
DrAnthonyFauci↗
Beni↗
Show quoted text
Froot would’ve loved this thread
liar
Looks like someone doesn’t read the wiki
Beni↗
Froot would’ve loved this thread
makes sense seeing as he is Italian
zilly cars xD
ngas actually think froot is italian jej
Shaq's custom lamborghini
My dream car is a 2017 Dodge Viper GTS, although if I ever got this I would modify the aero, suspension, and tires to be more in line with the ACR
i always liked giulias
Hi I like cars my favourite era of cars is the 90s and 2000s
My favourite car is the 1999 TVR Tuscan
How to wash diesel off my arms and hands?
Post #199488Post #198931
Zlatan↗
How to wash diesel off my arms and hands?
Post #199488Post #198931
You can buy special hand wash that is like a yellow gel with coarse bits in it. It would be good for things like that in the future
Admre↗
Zlatan↗
Show quoted text
How to wash diesel off my arms and hands?
Post #199488Post #198931
You can buy special hand wash that is like a yellow gel with coarse bits in it. It would be good for things like that in the future
I don't have that but I used soap and regular hand wash
I currently own a silver 2008 Volkswagen Polo E because Northern Irish car insurance is evil rape and it’s from le heckin 2000s when cars weren’t iPad screens o algo
/ 10
Log in to reply to this thread.