53 replies·661 views

I saw Lesbian Space Princess AMA

NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#2045293(edited 1 month ago)

Ok so I saw the controversy involving this movie so I decided to watch it in spanish (because I'm a dirty latinxmutt) and OMG it was one of the most boring and maddening movies I've ever saw, for me the only good things in this film are the white "non-binary" SISA and the chuddy mooninites, other than that the movie is just milennial humor, repeating the word lesbian non-stop and sex jokes
Ask me anything if you don't wanna watch this waste of time
/ 3
1 month ago#2045385
Jsid
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#2045397
Why is everyone talking about it? Whats so special?
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#2046826(edited 1 month ago)
Govnoje↗
Why is everyone talking about it? Whats so special?
Because according to da NORMEES this shit is grouping all fandoms to hate on it, which is stupid and only stays on like 4-5 tiktok comments with goyslop reaction images
Oh yeah and the title sounds like a parody that a right-winger would make of a woke cartoon
1 month ago#2046993
NecropainOverlord↗

Ok so I saw the controversy involving that movie so I decided to watch it in spanish (because I'm a dirty latinxmutt) and OMG it was one of the most boring an maddening movies I've ever saw, for me the only good things are the white "non-binary" SISA and the chuddy mooninites, other than that the movie it's just milennial humor, repeating the word lesbian non-stop and sex jokes
Ask me anything if you don't wanna watch this waste of time
Do you think this was Steven universe’s fault?
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#2047449
PinkStew↗
NecropainOverlord↗
Show quoted text

Ok so I saw the controversy involving that movie so I decided to watch it in spanish (because I'm a dirty latinxmutt) and OMG it was one of the most boring an maddening movies I've ever saw, for me the only good things are the white "non-binary" SISA and the chuddy mooninites, other than that the movie it's just milennial humor, repeating the word lesbian non-stop and sex jokes
Ask me anything if you don't wanna watch this waste of time
Do you think this was Steven universe’s fault?
Probably, they have some similarities like muh' heckin' chungus wholesome sad moment characters, the light and cakey colors and the similar CalArts based character design
1 month ago#2047458
NecropainOverlord↗
Govnoje↗
Show quoted text
Why is everyone talking about it? Whats so special?
Because according to da NORMEES this shit is grouping all fandoms to hate on it, which is stupid and only stays on like 4-5 tiktok comments with goyslop reaction images
Oh yeah and the title sound like a parody that a right-winger would make to a woke cartoon
Sounds like the most redditor shit ever geeg
Zonky

Zonkey

1 month ago#2047460
do you have aids after watching it
nobaldi

A hunky who listens is 1000x better than a giga who does not.

1 month ago#2047472
I watched it to and at the end when Kiki tells the lesbian shithead that doing something nice just to get in someone’s pants is a shitty thing to do, I got unreasonably angry because Kiki literally did that earlier in the movie and it’s played off as a “joke”
Himedanshi

Yuri always VVINS

1 month ago#2047480
NecropainOverlord↗

Ok so I saw the controversy involving that movie so I decided to watch it in spanish (because I'm a dirty latinxmutt) and OMG it was one of the most boring an maddening movies I've ever saw, for me the only good things are the white "non-binary" SISA and the chuddy mooninites, other than that the movie it's just milennial humor, repeating the word lesbian non-stop and sex jokes
Ask me anything if you don't wanna watch this waste of time
W or L yuri?
1 month ago#2047490
nobaldi↗
I watched it to and at the end when Kiki tells the lesbian shithead that doing something nice just to get in someone’s pants is a shitty thing to do, I got unreasonably angry because Kiki literally did that earlier in the movie and it’s played off as a “joke”
Did you pirate it
nobaldi

A hunky who listens is 1000x better than a giga who does not.

1 month ago#2047492
Crescendo↗
nobaldi↗
Show quoted text
I watched it to and at the end when Kiki tells the lesbian shithead that doing something nice just to get in someone’s pants is a shitty thing to do, I got unreasonably angry because Kiki literally did that earlier in the movie and it’s played off as a “joke”
Did you pirate it
Yes
1 month ago#2047493
Worst movie
nobaldi

A hunky who listens is 1000x better than a giga who does not.

1 month ago#2047497
Actually not really, I just found it on YT
1 month ago#2047506
nobaldi↗
Actually not really, I just found it on YT
Someone should look into how the movie was funded
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#2047813(edited 1 month ago)
Crescendo↗
NecropainOverlord↗
Show quoted text
Because according to da NORMEES this shit is grouping all fandoms to hate on it, which is stupid and only stays on like 4-5 tiktok comments with goyslop reaction images
Oh yeah and the title sound like a parody that a right-winger would make to a woke cartoon
Sounds like the most redditor shit ever geeg
>We did it Reddi-I mean, Internet, we threw our shit to this gay ass movie and united every fandom possible!!!!
Post #256662
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#2047830
Zonky↗
do you have aids after watching it
Hope not, maybe Hemorrhoids but not AIDS
TexasPal1143

Redneck piece of white trash

1 month ago#2047848
NecropainOverlord↗

Ok so I saw the controversy involving that movie so I decided to watch it in spanish (because I'm a dirty latinxmutt) and OMG it was one of the most boring an maddening movies I've ever saw, for me the only good things are the white "non-binary" SISA and the chuddy mooninites, other than that the movie it's just milennial humor, repeating the word lesbian non-stop and sex jokes
Ask me anything if you don't wanna watch this waste of time
What exactly is the plot
soiteenoualgoassimil

Lil dude from across the street Lemme hold a dollar!

1 month ago#2047855
PinkStew↗
NecropainOverlord↗
Show quoted text

Ok so I saw the controversy involving that movie so I decided to watch it in spanish (because I'm a dirty latinxmutt) and OMG it was one of the most boring an maddening movies I've ever saw, for me the only good things are the white "non-binary" SISA and the chuddy mooninites, other than that the movie it's just milennial humor, repeating the word lesbian non-stop and sex jokes
Ask me anything if you don't wanna watch this waste of time
Do you think this was Steven universe’s fault?
Steven Universe is SNCA,it only gets renembered because of rhe CalArts style+The pooner fanbase,etcm Basicallly the stereotypical soyboy show.
Dino

dinophono

1 month ago#2047872
why are they bringing this thing back up it was 1 year ago
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.