19 replies·315 views

Thoughts on Quake?

NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 month ago#1913459
I really like this shooter, it could feel like just Doom 3D but the atmosphere, the enemies, the sounds effects, the gameplay feel awesome and powerful
Quake 2 kicks ass too but I want to talk only of the first Quake
What do you think 'teens? Quake 1 issa gem or repetitive coal?
Also if you have the '21 remaster, you may downloaded the new Dawn of the Machine episode, from what i've played it's great but the maps feel pretty bigger than usual and they just added a reskinned laser gun from the Scourge of Armagon campaign, idk if they used deleted sprites for the enemies but overall most of them behave the same way as the old ones, in Nightdive remasters is kinda common to see how they reuse scratched sprites for new episodes and I like that
Thursday

Egotist in denial.

1 month ago#1932384
It's okay. I enjoyed my time with it.
Karras

"The Builder fuels those who unite against malice."​

3 weeks ago#2151652
quake 2 and it's dlc is good but not much on call of the machine
COTM maps have niggerhellish amount of enemies that you need to drain all of your ammunition before you even finish a single mission
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

3 weeks ago#2155864
Karras↗
quake 2 and it's dlc is good but not much on call of the machine
COTM maps have niggerhellish amount of enemies that you need to drain all of your ammunition before you even finish a single mission
I was talking about the first game but I understand
In my case ammunition wan't the problem, it was how open some maps were but that was solved easily with the compass (I haven't played that expansion for a time so I could be wrong)
Beni

Long live Kolyma moe

3 weeks ago#2155875
Your pfp makes me uncomfortable
3 weeks ago#2155921
I don't know
3 weeks ago#2155922
Never played it
hoholjak

Don't take my posts or me seriously

3 weeks ago#2155924
Its probably good
hoholjak

Don't take my posts or me seriously

3 weeks ago#2155927
Idk
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

3 weeks ago#2160676
Beni↗
Your pfp makes me uncomfortable
That's actually how I look and say that
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

3 weeks ago#2160680
hoholjak↗
Its probably good
It is, if you have the chance to try it, then do it, it's worth a play
Bens

Kys Normigger

1 week ago#2317611
one of the worst admins
Bens

Kys Normigger

1 week ago#2317612
oh geg i read it as quote
1 week ago#2317651
Bens↗
oh geg i read it as quote
:smart:
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

1 week ago#2317666
It's good I guess
But I got EGI'd on Youtube by a five gum video with the stroggification process embedded in it
Robert_Anthony

Its futile... or is it? You tell me

1 week ago#2317751
I never played it but seen a few clips.
1 week ago#2318885
quake is really cool and I like it
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 week ago#2319078(edited 1 week ago)
Bens↗
oh geg i read it as quote
Geg, rent-free moment award
NecropainOverlord

Lurking around

1 week ago#2319085
werbell_iii↗
It's good I guess
But I got EGI'd on Youtube by a five gum video with the stroggification process embedded in it
OYYYYYYYYY IT'S 'G SAAAAAAAAAALT LET'S DOX THE STROGG AND SEND THEM 6 GORILLION BBCS
Log in to reply to this thread.