Multimedia

/CLU/

Classical music general. ''Classical'' ranging from renaissance to romantic.
/ 2
brap
Im really planning to get myself into classical music. Where do i start?
Imo Croft is very underrated, alongside Purcell, though Purcell was subject to high praise and idealisation in his time and in the 19th century, with a small revival in the 20th thanks to a Clockwork Orange
Govnoje↗
Im really planning to get myself into classical music. Where do i start?
Depends on how you want to get into it

Ghoost↗
Govnoje↗
Show quoted text
Im really planning to get myself into classical music. Where do i start?
Depends on how you want to get into it
Every era of classical music is so vast that they're practically independent. You can start from anywhere, but if you're looking for gemmies I recommend renaissance-early baroque (Thoughbeit I'm only saying this because that's what I've been listening to)
Ghoost↗
Ghoost↗
Show quoted text
Depends on how you want to get into it
Every era of classical music is so vast that they're practically independent. You can start from anywhere, but if you're looking for gemmies I recommend renaissance-early baroque (Thoughbeit I'm only saying this because that's what I've been listening to)
Intresting, im not looking to be some soyboy obsessive fan but just listen to it occasionaly. I used to be a metalhead and it seems like those two are very connected
Govnoje↗
Ghoost↗
Show quoted text
Every era of classical music is so vast that they're practically independent. You can start from anywhere, but if you're looking for gemmies I recommend renaissance-early baroque (Thoughbeit I'm only saying this because that's what I've been listening to)
Intresting, im not looking to be some soyboy obsessive fan but just listen to it occasionaly. I used to be a metalhead and it seems like those two are very connected
this
5:40 mark
For more songs I recommend Scriabin, Edvard Grieg, plus Chopin because why not. :wholesome:
don't know if this is in the right era but its still a nice song
songHAWKINS_SEAFORT_SC_BLACKLIST(mozart requiem).mp4(2.86 MB)
QQlive↗
don't know if this is in the right era but its still a nice song
songHAWKINS_SEAFORT_SC_BLACKLIST(mozart requiem).mp4(2.86 MB)
>I don't know if this is in the right era
>literally in the classical era
doe we all love mozart
Nice recommendations, do you listen to Brahms
pianoforte↗
Nice recommendations, do you listen to Brahms
I've heard of him but I've never actually listened to him. Might do soon enough!
Also fyi in most of your links you have https// instead of https:// so they're broken unless you manually add the colon
pianoforte↗
Also fyi in most of your links you have https// instead of https:// so they're broken unless you manually add the colon
thanks
an interesting synthesized rendition of Jean-Baptiste Lully's Marche pour la Ceremonie des Turcs
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.