5 replies·74 views

What have you guys been listening to?

_VilaLobo

what can I say that hasn't already been said

1 month ago#1902979(edited 1 month ago)

I'm my journey to become a pretentious prick about music I decided to listen to the so called /mu essentials
Have been listening to this one for a while now and it's pretty good
GOKUPOSTER

IF YOU CAN READ THIS 🎉CONGRATULATIONS🎉, YOURE GAY!

1 month ago#1903002
ghetto nigger babble nonsense or thrash/punk.
_VilaLobo

what can I say that hasn't already been said

1 month ago#1903044
GOKUPOSTER↗
ghetto nigger babble nonsense or thrash/punk.
what are some punk records you like?
GOKUPOSTER

IF YOU CAN READ THIS 🎉CONGRATULATIONS🎉, YOURE GAY!

1 month ago#1903078
_VilaLobo↗
GOKUPOSTER↗
Show quoted text
ghetto nigger babble nonsense or thrash/punk.
what are some punk records you like?
i havent actually sat down and listened to an album since like the 10th grade lol.
Thursday

Egotist in denial.

1 month ago#1904150
Namefags constant yapping
Log in to reply to this thread.