Multimedia

/wh40k/ - Warhammer 40k discussion thread

ITT we discuss the grim darkness of the far future.
/ 2
Dnb thread
i hate lore obsessed troons
I think H. P Lovecraft is better.
FatGuyParadise↗
i hate lore obsessed troons
>I hate fun
SerChuddietheStrong↗unverified
FatGuyParadise↗
Show quoted text
i hate lore obsessed troons
>I hate fun
i prefer making the fun myself actually
i dont understand all these novels, they are WORTHLESS
I played Space Marine 2 and it was pretty good
FatGuyParadise↗
i dont understand all these novels, they are WORTHLESS
Nobaldi reads them albeit
bump
I love the Imperial Fists and Iron Fathers.
i dont like the plebbit trannies in the community
14lesothowon88↗
i dont like the plebbit trannies in the community
No one does.
They infested all communities.

@Granite calm down bro
Kaiser↗

@Granite calm down bro
I became anb just to unfriend everyone
Granite↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text

@Granite calm down bro
I became anb just to unfriend everyone
>coming back just to unfriend everyone
Post #252963
Granite↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text

@Granite calm down bro
I became anb just to unfriend everyone
So that's why you unfriended me
anyways thovghts on the new HD2 warbond?
they're adding kasrkins, hot shot lasgvns and melta rifles and raisin
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.