70 replies·1176 views
Do ((You)) Watch anime?
2 months ago#1547869
And if so which ones?
Do you watch anime? #1390
Yes
26 (38.8%)No
41 (61.2%)Voted by:doctorcoomerJeffAdmreNuniggarSpanish_Chudname046284CatBoyHitlersnoop_cobMarigoldVashkentyawiciugapejaks_top_guyRebelGunMargarine_ManSom3phonopantokratorZonkycoinslotAlephOneGoyRoyaleWonCobson_HWABAGSuicide_KingG-ManToilet-GoddypodGemeraldJackguatemARYANSloptran_MilosevicGenodilewerbell_iiizeolicas14GGF777Mr_Ironobsessed_shitskinBushyyyLNMharborGOKUPOSTERRestfulDreamsChud_RobotObsidian
Login to vote
67 total votes
2 months ago#1547975
up
Jonkler
John 1:17
2 months ago#1548000
I watched Death Note and Sword Art Online so there's thatAnd if so which ones?Do you watch anime? #1390
Yes26 (38.8%)No41 (61.2%)Voted by:doctorcoomerJeffAdmreNuniggarSpanish_Chudname046284CatBoyHitlersnoop_cobMarigoldVashkentyawiciugapejaks_top_guyRebelGunMargarine_ManSom3phonopantokratorZonkycoinslotAlephOneGoyRoyaleWonCobson_HWABAGSuicide_KingG-ManToilet-GoddypodGemeraldJackguatemARYANSloptran_MilosevicGenodilewerbell_iiizeolicas14GGF777Mr_Ironobsessed_shitskinBushyyyLNMharborGOKUPOSTERRestfulDreamsChud_RobotObsidianLogin to vote
67 total votes
Playing SMT is not anime, but related.
2 months ago#1548006
No
2 months ago#1548013
i watched pokemon as a kid thats all
Spanish_Chud
Arriba España!
The only animes I remember having watched as a kid are Dragon Ball, Shin-Chan, Doraemon, Pokemon, Yokai and Naruto I think, I don't watch them anymore
2 months ago#1548035
only jojo and some pokemon when i was younger
2 months ago#1559964
bump
2 months ago#1559978
2 months ago#1559998
HELL NO
2 months ago#1560006
2 months ago#1560038
No
Log in to reply to this thread.






