13 replies·208 views

What are your thoughts on the original Deus Ex?

Bluntmore

Homeowner

2 months ago#1493584
Gem or vantablack coal?
Bluntmore

Homeowner

2 months ago#1496602
BVMP
Jones

trans rights are human rights! soyjak porn. i am the next nulee. gore spam

2 months ago#1496677
no reppeys
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

2 months ago#1496680
Not even nobeidore cares
2 months ago#1496682
Coal o algo
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1496683
Aryanchud↗
Not even nobeidore cares
Wrong.
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1496685
I care.
Aryanchud

Gaslight, Gatekeep,Gigaquote

2 months ago#1496689
Jeff↗
I care.
Then why aren't you answering his question:neutral:
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1496692
Aryanchud↗
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
I care.
Then why aren't you answering his question:neutral:
Because I haven't watched it so I can't give an answer, but I still care.
2 months ago#1496701
Then why do you care
Jeff↗
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Then why aren't you answering his question:neutral:
Because I haven't watched it so I can't give an answer, but I still care.
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1496705
timotekino↗
Then why do you care
Jeff↗
Show quoted text
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Then why aren't you answering his question:neutral:
Because I haven't watched it so I can't give an answer, but I still care.
Because all information is important.
Jonkler

John 1:17

2 months ago#1497294
Bluntmore↗
Gem or vantablack coal?
American culture is centered around niggers. They have holidays for niggers. They killed hundreds of thousands of white men to free niggers. They listen to nigger music. They elect a nigger as their president. They dress and act like niggers. They draw the entirety of their modern culture from niggers. They post sassy gifs about niggers. They watch sportsball in worship of niggers. Their biggest event of the year involves throwing parties in honor of niggers playing sports. They use nigger slang like "bruh" and "thot". When you say "Martin Luther" they're not thinking of the father of protestantism. They're thinking of the nigger. Their cities are completely overrun with niggers. They worship their ZOGbot police force disproportionately filled with niggers and their global police force of soldiers filled with niggers. Their men sit around watching nigger ball while their women sit around watching nigger talk shows. They worship niggers like Muhammad Ali and Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson and the late Eddie Murphy while attacking the whites who actually built their country before niggers took over. Their movies are filled with niggers and their music charts are topped by niggers. They send niggers to the Olympics and celebrate when the niggers win because those niggers are true red blooded american niggers. They watch nigger porn to a point where "BBC" does not make them think of an international media company but about nigger penises instead. They will tell you how much they hate niggers and how the mutt's law meme is a stale joke and they are just pretending to love niggers but the evidence speaks for itself in that America has always been and will be a nation of nigger loving niggers
Bluntmore

Homeowner

2 months ago#1502817
Jeff↗unverified
timotekino↗
Show quoted text
Then why do you care
Because all information is important.
Thank you jeff, my friend, your wise words inspire us all.
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

2 months ago#1502820
Bluntmore↗
Jeff↗unverified
Show quoted text
timotekino↗
Show quoted text
Then why do you care
Because all information is important.
Thank you jeff, my friend, your wise words inspire us all.
You're welcome.
Log in to reply to this thread.