/ 8
2 months ago#1398215
Is coworker music allowed
ScientoloJu

https://www.youtube.com/@MotionPictureTelevision

2 months ago#1398222
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

2 months ago#1398224
Niggertive x'p is solid
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1398228
14lesothowon88↗
Niggertive x'p is solid
He's got a couple good songs yeah. I like "Epitapth (tho prefer preripped's cover) and MKUltra victim
Wood

PROUD SEAMONKEY THAT LIVES IN LESOTHO AND IS A CALIFORNIA PATRIOT

2 months ago#1398232
Idk i don’t listen to it much, my friends do tho.
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1398235
Wood↗
Idk i don’t listen to it much, my friends do tho.
I'd reccomend not listening to it because I get way too into the lyrics and its honestly really bad for your mental state
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1398246(edited 2 months ago)
I do like the song Fried by fluoride by Fried by fluoride doe
Wood

PROUD SEAMONKEY THAT LIVES IN LESOTHO AND IS A CALIFORNIA PATRIOT

2 months ago#1398252
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Wood↗
Show quoted text
Idk i don’t listen to it much, my friends do tho.
I'd reccomend not listening to it because I get way too into the lyrics and its honestly really bad for your mental state
Btw they all don’t even know what incel means I asked my friend and he said “it means grew up in the internet”
2 months ago#1398269
14lesothowon88↗
Niggertive x'p is solid
14lesothowon88↗
Niggertive x'p is solid
No he SUCKS
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

2 months ago#1398283
DrNate↗
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
Niggertive x'p is solid
14lesothowon88↗
Show quoted text
Niggertive x'p is solid
No he SUCKS
He created a mass shooter btw
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1398289
Dino↗
A guy who drives a BMW. Beamer is BMW. could be a veiled reference to Elliot Rodger but not really sure.
Wood↗
MexiaryanGeronto↗
Show quoted text
Wood↗
Show quoted text
Idk i don’t listen to it much, my friends do tho.
I'd reccomend not listening to it because I get way too into the lyrics and its honestly really bad for your mental state
Btw they all don’t even know what incel means I asked my friend and he said “it means grew up in the internet”
:jsid:
Dooble67

MAKE SOYBOORU GREAT AGAIN

2 months ago#1398293
my favorite incelcore artist are negative xp
Coalminer

NIGOUR!

2 months ago#1398303
Dooble67↗
my favorite incelcore artist are negative xp
Post #252830
Wood

PROUD SEAMONKEY THAT LIVES IN LESOTHO AND IS A CALIFORNIA PATRIOT

2 months ago#1398309
Coalminer↗
Dooble67↗
Show quoted text
my favorite incelcore artist are negative xp
Post #252830
Ts friendly fire
Dino

dinophono

2 months ago#1398326
i remember this one song which sounded cool and had a good rhytm but the lyrics glowed like the sun, why cant clittycels make wholesome music
MexiaryanGeronto

Mexiaryan Gerontophile also simply known as MexiaryanGeronto or "Mecksuh Arian" by obsessed cucks

2 months ago#1398351
Dino↗
i remember this one song which sounded cool and had a good rhytm but the lyrics glowed like the sun, why cant clittycels make wholesome music
Clittycels making wholesome music is like trying to get Flies or Roaches to make the Honey's that bees make. What are you expecting? Wholesomerino content from people like that who are so pissed off?
/ 8
Log in to reply to this thread.