Multimedia

The Punisher would've killed Citizen Vigilante

Sanders (Citizen Vigilante) killed a random driver for practically no reason at all. Punisher would've also seen his killing of the swat team as murder. As we all know he does not see vigilantes above criminals even if they claim their horrible actions were done in the name of justice/a means to an end.

Post #250992
FAXES.
But I also think it depends. MAX Punisher has worked with other vigilantes, especially in Soviet Punisher.
Warrior-Z↗
But I also think it depends. MAX Punisher has worked with other vigilantes, especially in Soviet Punisher.
I haven't read that one yet but did the people he worked with there do anything like what Sanders did?
LapisLazuli↗
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
But I also think it depends. MAX Punisher has worked with other vigilantes, especially in Soviet Punisher.
I haven't read that one yet but did the people he worked with there do anything like what Sanders did?
Not sure, what did Sanders do?
Warrior-Z↗
LapisLazuli↗
Show quoted text
Warrior-Z↗
Show quoted text
But I also think it depends. MAX Punisher has worked with other vigilantes, especially in Soviet Punisher.
I haven't read that one yet but did the people he worked with there do anything like what Sanders did?
Not sure, what did Sanders do?
I wrote the two main things on the top of the thread.
Yeah, no. He didnt do what Sanders did.
Log in to reply to this thread.