Multimedia

Do you guys liēk strategy games

Either real time or turn based
does anyone around here like them
Post #246718
XCOM
Edelweiss↗unverified
XCOM
Issa good game:gem:
Personally i like real time ones like Age of empires but i jave a super soft spot for Soytendo's advance wars seriesPost #145138
My fav strategy game is either HOI3 or Darkest Hour
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx↗unverified
Personally i like real time ones like Age of empires but i jave a super soft spot for Soytendo's advance wars seriesPost #145138
I used to play lots of AOE2 back then
UncleBaoWarrior↗unverified
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx↗unverified
Show quoted text
Personally i like real time ones like Age of empires but i jave a super soft spot for Soytendo's advance wars seriesPost #145138
I used to play lots of AOE2 back then
Nice:gem:
theres a game called Diplomacy is not an Option its like AOE but with way bigger battles its fun
tospak↗unverified
theres a game called Diplomacy is not an Option its like AOE but with way bigger battles its fun
Lookin' at the steam page it seems pretty cool!
my fav is frostpunk
Dota 2 is the best
I like civilisation
Plants vs zombies :angel:
I used to play this one hoi4 clone called warnament on community servers
yes
melissa↗unverified
yes
Well what games do u like:thinking::cat:
Yea, I love HOI4
hoi4
_xXxNvsoiSlayr_67xXx↗unverified
melissa↗unverified
Show quoted text
yes
Well what games do u like:thinking::cat:
all of them
yakubianbiwisi↗unverified
I like civilisation
Uncle_Spaghettio↗unverified
Plants vs zombies :angel:
Gems aswell
Log in to reply to this thread.