16 replies·266 views

/GTA/ Grand theft auto discussion board

4 months ago#822332
All the main games from 2D to 3D to HD


2D era (top-down view)

  1. Grand Theft Auto (1997)
  2. Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 (1999)
  3. Grand Theft Auto: London 1961 (1999)
  4. Grand Theft Auto 2 (1999)



3D era

  1. Grand Theft Auto III (2001)

    • First fully 3D GTA, set in Liberty City.

  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (2002)

    • 1980s Miami-inspired setting.

  3. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004)

    • Huge map with Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas.

  4. Grand Theft Auto Advance (2004)
  5. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (2005)
  6. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (2006)



HD era

  1. Grand Theft Auto IV (2008)

    • Introduced Niko Bellic and a more realistic style.

  2. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (2009)
  3. Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony (2009)
  4. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (2009)
  5. Grand Theft Auto V (2013)
  6. Grand Theft Auto Online (2013)
  7. Grand Theft Auto VI



ITT you can also discuss mods for your certain online games
4 months ago#822350
Fun fact I played GTA1
spoiler warning; it bored me and I played other games I had
FICUS

I am full of love.

4 months ago#822355
what if gta 6 is mid :nailbiter:
4 months ago#822366
FICUS↗
what if gta 6 is mid :nailbiter:
Scary thought
LithuaniaWonnered

each of your bait has an echo, your bait will be your own undoing

3 months ago#1163013
anyone ordered a charred NIGGER?
Scuzz

Retired

3 months ago#1163026
Burgethag↗
Fun fact I played GTA1
spoiler warning; it bored me and I played other games I had
junkiest controls ever. GTA2 is an upgrade to this mess
3 months ago#1163034
I think one of the games I have the most hours in is GTA San Andreas, since I used to play a lot of SAMP and MTA when I was younger
3 months ago#1163040
Ok
3 months ago#1163046
gta 4 mogs
rayenari

picture me rollin'

3 months ago#1163047
UncleBaoWarrior↗
I think one of the games I have the most hours in is GTA San Andreas, since I used to play a lot of SAMP and MTA when I was younger
fellow SAMPGOD
3 months ago#1163057
rayenari↗
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Show quoted text
I think one of the games I have the most hours in is GTA San Andreas, since I used to play a lot of SAMP and MTA when I was younger
fellow SAMPGOD
SAMP mogs to oblivion 99% of modern online games
StrongArrow67

Thremborinowaffen Real Patriot

3 months ago#1163069
What is your opinion about GTA 4 Online
3 months ago#1163082
UncleBaoWarrior↗
rayenari↗
Show quoted text
fellow SAMPGOD
SAMP mogs to oblivion 99% of modern online games
Slavgod who plays SAMP on old computer with microsoft xp vs Windows 11 tranny who plays ultrakill with buttplug mod
3 months ago#1163090
CJ:
rapidsave.com_what_if_bee_was_replaced_with_leviathan_the_god-gdejd95oj8yg1.mp4(317.81 KB)
3 months ago#1163370
StrongArrow67↗
What is your opinion about GTA 4 Online
Its pretty good, actually. I feel that's the direction GTA V Online should have gone in, rather than the grind-heavy shit mess it is now, where youre forced to spend real money just so you can avoid doing the same retarded missions over and over.
Cyborg

I hope I could finally buy and play BODYCAM game.

2 weeks ago#2302109
I play:

Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony.

Although I prefer GTA TLaD over TBoGT because Gang Wars are more fun than Drug Wars. And the classic GTA IV is still on top as my fav as TLaD.
Log in to reply to this thread.