General & Off-Topic

A LITTLE NUSOI NEEDS HELP FITTING IN!

hi my name is rox im a nusoicaca and i wanted to know more soyculture and soyspeak i find this really cool and i want to be apart of it any help is appreciated thank you bye :wholesome::wholesome::wholesome:
/ 10
Post #135080
Post #135080
Post #135080
Post #135080
Post #135080
Just lurk in a while and read some wiki pages
That's what I did when I was a nusoi
Bait thread dni
Post #181468
NJr↗
Just lurk in a while and read some wiki pages
That's what I did when I was a nusoi
thanks i do that already i did read some 'ki pages doe but thanks i think im ready to post
supersagecoal↗
Bait thread dni
not bait nigger
rox↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
Just lurk in a while and read some wiki pages
That's what I did when I was a nusoi
thanks i do that already i did read some 'ki pages doe but thanks i think im ready to post
@rox
Zwedon↗
rox↗
Show quoted text
thanks i do that already i did read some 'ki pages doe but thanks i think im ready to post
@rox
hi
Bait dni
rox↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
rox↗
Show quoted text
thanks i do that already i did read some 'ki pages doe but thanks i think im ready to post
@rox
hi
racecar
Post #182700
supersagecoal↗
Bait dni
low tier bait wont get me mad:holdit::holdit:
Zwedon↗
rox↗
Show quoted text
hi
racecar
what?
No
/ 10
Log in to reply to this thread.