33 replies·391 views

name a namefag you hate

5 months ago#479234
name a dead banned or inactive namefag that you still hate till this day
/ 2
5 months ago#479304
eurasiaman
5 months ago#479309
I fucking hate you so bad you stupid fucking hamster
5 months ago#479383·
Beni↗
I fucking hate you so bad you stupid fucking hamster
whatever you say vlodpedo
5 months ago#479417
somebeidore↗
Beni↗
Show quoted text
I fucking hate you so bad you stupid fucking hamster
whatever you say vlodpedo
You’re the pedo
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

5 months ago#480184
trevor because he's stinky
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

5 months ago#480399
Trevor because he's brown
Yorzhik

byee!

5 months ago#480445
antiswarthy
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

5 months ago#480579
@MexiaryanGeronto because i want to make him leak
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

5 months ago#480616(edited 5 months ago)
I expect a paragraph calling me a dumb nigger in five minutes
5 months ago#480668
none
167

i transheart you, also giga WNBAG. anybaldi who takes me seriously are fucking stupid

5 months ago#480814
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

5 months ago#480954
daemonsiegeism
Slvt4BIBISI

In the fresh.

5 months ago#481007
I dunno.
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

5 months ago#481442
niggerpreme
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

5 months ago#481463
Oh it says inactive/banned
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

5 months ago#481468(edited 5 months ago)
Nuniggar

Devouring nigger souls for sport

5 months ago#481497
Jableh↗
He sucked ass.
JimBrap

Lesotho's strongest aryan soldier

5 months ago#484521(edited 5 months ago)
Oh I'm a jartycuck, yes I'm a jartycuck
FNF like having fun, I don't give a fuck
Oh I'm an obsessed ESL FNF Pedo jartycuck
Takin' over the world, ain't nobody can stop
Oh I'm a jartyfan, yes I'm a jartyfan
Dancin' through the night, movin' like a tornado
Oh I'm a jartyfan, yes I'm a jartyfan
Spreading love and joy, everywhere that I go, whoa
I'm a jartynigger, yes I'm a jartynigger
Goonin' day and night and my 'p folder getting bigger
Oh I'm a shitskin spamming obsessed tranny jartynigger
if you think its coally now wait until you see my tiny pecker
Oh I'm a jartytranny, yes I'm a jartytranny
I do it every day, more devoted than the janny
Oh I'm a jartytranny, yes I'm a jartytranny
If you're mad about me, you can kiss my fat black fanny
Oh I'm a jartycaca, yes I'm a jartycaca
ESL FNF, skin like shit, I'm obsessed
Oh I'm a jartycaca, yes I'm a jartycaca
Never will be white, never be a real woman either
DOCTOOOOOOOOOSmutt

DOOOOCTOOOOOOOOOOOES WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SECTION QUOTE UNDO THIS DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCTOS

5 months ago#487967
Anal rectals
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.