I don't think that depiction was transphobic
https://youtu.be/eKPZlY9Uku0?t=497
well, I don’t think the mr garrison being trans is the most transphobic depiction of a transgender people phantomstrider has seen, it’s was pretty accurate to a actual transgender in the real life, and phantomstrider claimed the episode misinformed him about trans people, even thought it’s the trans people themselves who misinformed him, plus in the worst south park episodes video phantomstrider talked about transgenders being at 47% suicide rates and 57% rejected by their families and how he was against cosmetic surgery and genitalia mutilation, guess him being democratic and being queer caused this way.
well, I don’t think the mr garrison being trans is the most transphobic depiction of a transgender people phantomstrider has seen, it’s was pretty accurate to a actual transgender in the real life, and phantomstrider claimed the episode misinformed him about trans people, even thought it’s the trans people themselves who misinformed him, plus in the worst south park episodes video phantomstrider talked about transgenders being at 47% suicide rates and 57% rejected by their families and how he was against cosmetic surgery and genitalia mutilation, guess him being democratic and being queer caused this way.
SNCA
interesting, shit i might care abouthttps://youtu.be/eKPZlY9Uku0?t=497
well, I don’t think the mr garrison being trans is the most transphobic depiction of a transgender people phantomstrider has seen, it’s was pretty accurate to a actual transgender in the real life, and phantomstrider claimed the episode misinformed him about trans people, even thought it’s the trans people themselves who misinformed him, plus in the worst south park episodes video phantomstrider talked about transgenders being at 47% suicide rates and 57% rejected by their families and how he was against cosmetic surgery and genitalia mutilation, guess him being democratic and being queer caused this way.
even doe all trans queens are valid 
I thought your pfp was loli porneven doe all trans queens are valid
it's ricchan
Log in to reply to this thread.

